Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chances of tomorrow's match being delayed by say half hour? I've got to go look around a bloody sixth form for my crotch goblin 😒 rude to have it on a Saturday morning tbf

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Girls can be spayed from an early age though, I think it's recommended to do it when they're a couple of months old. So could have it done before she even comes home.

Don't mind us Rubae, just planning your first set of jabs and worming tab
My cat-niece was spayed recently and she was very unwell afterwards 🥺

But she is now back to her delightful self.

Screenshot_20221111_175649.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i wonder if he’ll have time to fit in his hair before he goes off to qatar? i assume he will… but pls ditch a star

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are any of you old tarts out tonight?
I AM!!!! Although at a gig, so I don't know if that counts. Will be having an overpriced beer though.

Also, LO just shouted "I cor see in 'ere it's too dark" so he's obviously not picked up my non-accent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.