Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was you with the needy pussy but didn't want to tag you in case I got the wrong person
When spilldatea was telling us all about the massive dick she'd "met" I accidentally tagged a poor unsuspecting spilledtea 🤦‍♀️ luckily I noticed before they did

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how old is your boy?
my girl is definitely getting more needy with age. still goes outside to do her business but is sleeping loooooads these days, then bolts to the back door like she's almost left it too long lol. think I may need to get her a tray soon.
When one of my old girls was in her twilight years we got an extra tray to put upstairs (already had one downstairs) so she never needed to go too far.

Might be easier for you to get her a tray before she has an accident, even if she doesn't want/need to use it yet

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope Skye likes cats. It’ll be awkward if I have to get him to give up his dog when we move in together. I bet she’s the kind of dog that would cradle a cat in her arms like a baby.

View attachment 1722267
This is one of my Mums little fluff balls. I was never a cat person until she got these and I go home purely to see them now 😂❤

1A2B200A-05AD-4D2C-BDE1-C469CB31F20E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Get the cat!

But also, have you considered a tortoise? Honestly the BEST pet, your kids will love it!

• Heart
  • Wow
how old is your boy?
my girl is definitely getting more needy with age. still goes outside to do her business but is sleeping loooooads these days, then bolts to the back door like she's almost left it too long lol. think I may need to get her a tray soon.
He is 15 now, how old is your girl? no exaggeration he has us up all night so we got a tray. He still has us up all night to take him to water or to food, this is sometimes hourly. The past couple of weeks he has started doing it in the day as well. They vets did a geriatric blood test and nothing showed up so we are at a loss as he looks really well apart from losing muscle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is 15 now, how old is your girl? no exaggeration he has us up all night so we got a tray. He still has us up all night to take him to water or to food, this is sometimes hourly. The past couple of weeks he has started doing it in the day as well. They vets did a geriatric blood test and nothing showed up so we are at a loss as he looks really well apart from losing muscle.
My mums cat did this. He was just going senile and would get lost around the house 🥺 he is 19 now and seems to be ok, like he's familiar with his space again. They've spent a fortune on that cat and the vet always says there's nothing wrong with him other than that he's getting older.

• Heart
15 too! she is 16 in Jan. and wow sounds just like my girl. sleeps all throughout the day and is up and about, in and out, food and that at night. I think she is a bit feared of fireworks so has adjusted her schedule a bit to go out at 1-2am, come back in and go back out at 4am. all when fireworks seem to have stopped. (hopefully they bleeping stop completely soon)

@Violetroselily, she is a bit of a naughty girl tho because I put her a tray out once when I was working and no one was in, she pooped next to it. she's never done that before hahaha. I will though soon I think, just in case.

• Heart
Do you think his sight and hearing are ok? Mine got louder and louder when their hearing started to go 🥺

If his sight is going he might be getting a bit lost trying to find his bowl?

• Heart
My mums cat did this. He was just going senile and would get lost around the house 🥺 he is 19 now and seems to be ok, like he's familiar with his space again. They've spent a fortune on that cat and the vet always says there's nothing wrong with him other than that he's getting older.
I think it’s just that, old age. He is so vocal now, 5 mins after going out he is doing the noise they make when they go in the car to the vets. We have to let him in if he goes out during the night as one of the neighbours said they can hear him he is that loud. Don’t want him out at night anymore really anyway as I feel he would be vulnerable but he demands it sometimes then wants to come straight back in. He is obsessed with drinking, have water for him all over the house as he is waking us to take him to water and stand with him 🥺

15 too! she is 16 in Jan. and wow sounds just like my girl. sleeps all throughout the day and is up and about, in and out, food and that at night. I think she is a bit feared of fireworks so has adjusted her schedule a bit to go out at 1-2am, come back in and go back out at 4am. all when fireworks seem to have stopped. (hopefully they bleeping stop completely soon)

@Violetroselily, she is a bit of a naughty girl tho because I put her a tray out once when I was working and no one was in, she pooped next to it. she's never done that before hahaha. I will though soon I think, just in case.
Aww another OAP 🥹 it’s so sad for them. That’s a shame about the fireworks, awful when they are scared. Mine isn’t fussed at all, when he younger he would sit in the garden chilling on bonfire night, I hated it and just wanted him in!

Do you think his sight and hearing are ok? Mine got louder and louder when their hearing started to go 🥺

If his sight is going he might be getting a bit lost trying to find his bowl?
Hearing definitely isn’t as sharp, have to say his name a few times. Eyes not sure, we put the chasing mice games on the tv and he is fine with that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aww another OAP 🥹 it’s so sad for them. That’s a shame about the fireworks, awful when they are scared. Mine isn’t fussed at all, when he younger he would sit in the garden chilling on bonfire night, I hated it and just wanted him in!
innit :( mine has no teeth, she had some kind of root disease and had to have them all out bar 2 of them. I just thought cats had smelly breath when they got old but nope if their breath is bad they could have this tooth thing, had no clue! her quality of life improved tenfold after that. 2 big ops though I was a wreck while she was having them done.

she isn't frail or anything as yet and still gets about just fine but I get you, I do feel a bit worried about letting her out as she gets older. I worry about horrid ppl out there more than anything tbh but she loves going out now and then still

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is one of my Mums little fluff balls. I was never a cat person until she got these and I go home purely to see them now 😂❤

Omg!!! I would absolutely steal this if I was you. I’m obsessed with cats especially ones that look like this 😍😍 how sweet

Cats are fairly self sufficient too. My friend has a boy maine coon and he is the sweetest (huge) baby. Hasn't pissed in the house once, other than in the litter tray.
Second this. I don’t have a Maine coon but I have a boy cat and he always goes outside Im for his business. Usually if they’re un neutered is when they piss in the house.

If you're going to be WFH now is definitely time to take the plunge.

I would recommend a boy as I have had 18 cats in my life time and never had a friendly girl.

I didn't know you were moving broski, how you feeling about this? Hope not too stressful.
You’ve had 18 cats!? How is that possible. I’m on my fourth 😍😍😍. Only ever had one girl. Rest boys. But the girl is the sweetest. She’s my mums but when I lived at home she’d always sleep on my bed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
innit :( mine has no teeth, she had some kind of root disease and had to have them all out bar 2 of them. I just thought cats had smelly breath when they got old but nope if their breath is bad they could have this tooth thing, had no clue! her quality of life improved tenfold after that. 2 big ops though I was a wreck while she was having them done.

she isn't frail or anything as yet and still gets about just fine but I get you, I do feel a bit worried about letting her out as she gets older. I worry about horrid ppl out there more than anything tbh but she loves going out now and then still
Aww poor baby girl, that’s great that her quality of life improved after that. I bet you were a wreck, hate it when they have to having something done like that.
I recently found out that mine has been shot at some point, he had an X-ray and it was picked up on there. Not sure when as he hasn’t ever had any wounds but they found a pellet 🤬
C10FB100-1E45-4738-9B7E-5C5986874D87.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Aww poor baby girl, that’s great that her quality of life improved after that. I bet you were a wreck, hate it when they have to having something done like that.
I recently found out that mine has been shot at some point, he had an X-ray and it was picked up on there. Not sure when as he hasn’t ever had any wounds but they found a pellet 🤬 View attachment 1722444
the way my jaw just DROPPED!
wow. that is so bad. I hate people genuinelyyyy they make me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the way my jaw just DROPPED!
wow. that is so bad. I hate people genuinelyyyy they make me so mad.
I know, I was the same when the vet phoned me. Absolutely fuming. She said it’s probably been there years so to operate would be too risky as it would be surrounded by tissue.

Jack tax due to all the pussy talk
278D4402-A4C9-4936-B68F-167838B5D141.jpeg
9DDE1DD1-6A22-4D28-97DA-80C7201122FD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.