Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll never walk alone tattoo - confirm or deny? Or just a giant liverpool crest on your back?
i actually have like a life size face tattoo of steven gerrard on my tits but can’t show for obvious reasons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“You might hate the club I play for, but you’ll let me use this pussy whenever I want, won’t you?”

1FDE9F6C-8564-4A5B-B472-E8F52A8D0E3A.jpeg

jokes id actuslly piss mhself if a man ever said this to me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Happy birthday to my guy… here is a video of me’

View attachment 1723518
This made me laugh. Classic Jack

Fancied the sweaty man on the stage tonight, with his tattoos and his beard and his long hair and his leather trousers. I've dated his type before.

Still fancy Jack more though. Haven't dated him, which is a pity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking this! We’re due a nice arrivals vid of dudes saying “hi, you alright” for 15 minutes. I miss those. They’re so oddly entertaining.

Emily, good luck, love.
She has the best job in the world 🤣 Ok maybe not the best but it’s up there

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hope all the england content for the world cup is as good as the euros

also vrl was right i didn’t win lotto ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just woke up after having the gnarliest tattle dream 🙃

We were all staying in this big house and all wanted something different to eat for dinner. So we went to the supermarket and I got lost and had to walk back on my own… then by the time I returned you were all filming a Tiktok of what you were having for dinner??

Everyone was in this really long kitchen in a queue ready for their turn at the camera to say what they were having but none of the food looked right??

Someone was having sausages but kept calling them bangers and kept shouting banger??

And someone was just having plain rice but when they put it on their plate it looked like lego??

Then when the tiktok was done I saw @ruby1080 making mash potato in a really big cardboard box… but it wasn’t potato’s it was like smash in the shape of potato’s and then @Violetroselily came over with an electric potato ricer and started to mash the smash that was in this big cardboard box? But the wisk end bit kept falling off so I tried to help but she kept telling me to stand still so I did. And then all of a sudden ruby said ‘it’s time’ and @jumpmoon appeared out of nowhere and threw a zippo lighter into the cardboard box and there was smoke and then it all cleared at once and left on the side was a bowl of mash and then I woke up.

B9C7F4A7-2776-40D3-9339-53C491FDD057.jpeg
6B94F6D4-DE70-436C-A5EF-4F7907C6D124.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

We were all staying in this big house and all wanted something different to eat for dinner. So we went to the supermarket and I got lost and had to walk back on my own… then by the time I returned you were all filming a Tiktok of what you were having for dinner??

Everyone was in this really long kitchen in a queue ready for their turn at the camera to say what they were having but none of the food looked right??

Someone was having sausages but kept calling them bangers and kept shouting banger??

And someone was just having plain rice but when they put it on their plate it looked like lego??

Then when the tiktok was done I saw @ruby1080 making mash potato in a really big cardboard box… but it wasn’t potato’s it was like smash in the shape of potato’s and then @Violetroselily came over with an electric potato ricer and started to mash the smash that was in this big cardboard box? But the wisk end bit kept falling off so I tried to help but she kept telling me to stand still so I did. And then all of a sudden ruby said ‘it’s time’ and @jumpmoon appeared out of nowhere and threw a zippo lighter into the cardboard box and there was smoke and then it all cleared at once and left on the side was a bowl of mash and then I woke up.

View attachment 1724222View attachment 1724223
Bb pls stay off the shrooms before bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1724222View attachment 1724223
What I’m most surprised about is that I was one of the people cooking 🤣

Broskis I’m so ill, send Calpol Bae 😷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.