Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Everything hurts. Including the inside of my thighs and sadly not from riding Bae’s 8 inches but thinking I was able to jump the 6 foot gate gracefully.

I don’t smoke, throat feels like razors but you’ll be glad to know the local coop couldn’t source the goods so we stuck to Gin … a lot of gin 🤢🤢🤢
Best cure is a big greasy fry up and some fresh orange juice.
😂 hopefully next time your inner thighs are sore it’s down to bae

Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
It's so important! I taught baby sign for a while and now I am VERY pro sign were I currently work.
My daughter is deaf, she has quite severe special needs and I maintain that we never had communication issues because we were lucky enough to be encouraged to learn and use BSL from birth.
BSL is such a beautiful language to watch a full conversation is mesmerising, but to learn the basics enough to help if you saw a Deaf person struggling really isn't hard - even everyone knowing the alphabet would be useful!

Yes it's Thursday! Can't wait!

I've been lurking. The ick was REAL for a long time, but it's fictional jack in real jack's body I want so I got over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ for my sins.....
Welcome back! ❤

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I think it’s for the best, the man can’t have a swig of water and keep his chewing gum in his mouth at the same time, I don’t want him having to change gears, steer, look at the road, grow his facial hair, regrow his 🐌 and be beautiful all at the same time.
How is your automobile now bab?

I think it’s for the best, the man can’t have a swig of water and keep his chewing gum in his mouth at the same time, I don’t want him having to change gears, steer, look at the road, grow his facial hair, regrow his 🐌 and be beautiful all at the same time.
How is your automobile now bab?

ruby1080

VIP Member
Uhhhh do you think he's in bed with just boxers on and the sheet up a bit but not too high so only his lower half is covered and his chest is out?
It looks like the living room to me but I’ll happily go along with this instead.