Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
He looks sheepish. Yes I still love you. Keep growing.

Had a random thought. When England get knocked out of the WC (let’s be realistic), will we be treated to a sneaky bit of Winter HoliBae? From what Pep has said the non WC players will get a little break, so he might too before he rejoins training?

If so, I would like to put in an official request for a solo holiday (everyone else too busy with work/Christmas shopping), just somewhere for him to relax and be all thinky and lonely. So lonely that he decides to Instagram live most of it from a sauna for attention. Thank you.
He will definitely be up for winter sun. My money would be on Dubai but I think Sasha will want to tag along so we won’t be treated to saunacam

• Sad
Reactions: 2

gohdkakdbdj

I think it’s the top lip that I can’t deal with. He needs his moustache back and that’s gonna take a little while to perfect.
The facial hair really makes his lips look completely different - so much fuller 😍 what is this sorcery?!

Reactions: 1

Starttheline

VIP Member
maybe they remembered their relationship is an utter sham.

sorry I definitely didn't mean that

papped Croatia bae is possibly my #1 fave clothed bae like I don't care he could do pretty much anything to me when he looks like this
He looks very tall in those photos

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
wonder if he always wears under armour because it's less chafey for his sensitive bullet nips. omg imagine him rubbing vaseline or something on them before a workout lord kill me now.
I think you are right like runners sometimes put plasters on their nips to stop chafing. Glad he doesn’t do that that. Would be so icky

• Haha