Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
ffs he’ll be planning his slide into Olivia’s DMs won’t he

hahahah who am I kidding

he’s defo slid in before 😞

oh ffs I’ve got the ick that he finds ant n dec enjoyable (no offence anyone) what a basic twat
I legit thought her fella was a rugby player because he is built like a tank, but he's actually a footballer. Used to get compared to JG apparently.

ETA I think some pics are just v unflattering, he's not that bad and just needs to wear a better fitting kit

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Starttheline

VIP Member
I’ll have to look again to confirm. Hopefully Jack Grealish’s legs will have it in slo mo by the morning.

Is now an awkward time to say baby Ruck has a chin dimple?
So does Little Line. Takes after his dad.

It was one of the first things my mother in law said to me when he was born.

I have a witches chin.

• Heart

guccijumper

I'm here, always am just don't comment much because the comedy gold and one liners you lot come out with are hard to top. Is shopshop now gucci? Is the beard on its way back? And are we now clear of any ick inducing anniversary spam?
yes now u little scouser x

ruby1080

VIP Member
I can't remember what else has happened since the last thread other than this photo and his topless Haaland photo. My mind has been wiped

Ideas for a poll? Give me a hint and I'll volunteer as tribute to make the new thread. You've got 2 pages to come up with a title
I suggested a title but either no one’s seen it or I’m not allowed to do them anymore.

• Wow