Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
can’t wait for people to get over the whole almiron thing i’m so sick of seeing his ugly face all the time eurgh
I do find it kinda funny he’s upped his game but Jack will have last laugh by winning at least trophy this season.

Newcastle still have a long way to go

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ruby1080

VIP Member
I read that Ellie Goulding is on Raya despite being married and is saying she’s “just looking for friends.”

There’s a little tip for you Bae, don’t say I never help you out 😘

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
see I am the opposite, Vindaloo triggers the white pub dad in me and turns me ferally patriotic
but also my sister used to walk around the living room fist bumping to it at 2 years old during 1998 World Cup, so it also makes me laff

me, been on the emo all day. pierce the veil is on rn xo
Mate if you could see my Spotify history you'd think I was an angsty teen.

stick Vindaloo on bab

or whatever the fuck this is

They don't make them like they used to

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm bringing Christmas in slowly 🤣 I love being the only adult in my house 🙌🙌 my house my rules 🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅
Looks lovely! (y)
get me home already

fancy telling ur whole team a piece of new info and not putting it in an email. so I have been doing something the wrong way (the old way) when the updated way was delivered by one person, by voice, while I was on holiday!
jeez. sorry I didn't hear u all the way in france, susan.
Is everyone having one of those days 😔
I returned something and have just had an empty box sent back to me with a note saying they won’t be refunding me for an empty box. So some little shit at Evri or their warehouse has obv taken the stuff out of the box and left me to pay for something I don’t even have :cry: CBA TODAY

Manifesting a start and some facial hair for tonight please
This is so shit! :( :(

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Yeah I get that but we had them yesterday and they disappeared by lunchtime…? So are we just getting them for a couple of hours?
I just said that too on the JS thread 😂 bit mean that was. Was it little skulls yesterday or did I imagine that? The Halloween hats went early too.

• Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
can’t wait for people to get over the whole almiron thing i’m so sick of seeing his ugly face all the time eurgh

• Haha