Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
I saw a poll on another thread before where your vote was publicly visible!! why have we lost this privilege?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Gattle09

VIP Member
Have a very merry WORLD CUP

View attachment 1703815

both football songs and christmas music make me overly emotional so im gonna be cryin in the pub for about a month and a half when im not sitting at home watching it with my elves because RLF is not in the least bit invested

Me blasting a World in Motion / War is Over mashup in the corner of the Hen & Chickens watching my man who is not my man lose the football

View attachment 1703829
New order are one of my absolute favourites so I have been wondering how World in Motion was going to sound at Christmas time.

• Heart

guccijumper

I'll be boycotting sports direct and JD sports this Christmas seeing as neither of them have bae in this years Christmas advert 😒 it's either money mase or liVARpool players 😠😠😠
incase any1 wanted to know i’ve had a dj to trent in it already don’t worry i’m not letting the side down

• Haha

Mrsxmas

On the tattoo talk, I have a sleeve plus more dotted around, take it this means I stand no chance??

• Heart
  • Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #88 Snuggling on the sofa under his blankie, looking like he could do with a wanky

(sorry Skye) (please someone else suggest something we can’t have this as a title)
I can't remember what else has happened since the last thread other than this photo and his topless Haaland photo. My mind has been wiped

Ideas for a poll? Give me a hint and I'll volunteer as tribute to make the new thread. You've got 2 pages to come up with a title

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Who named Vicii? Do dogs like her come with a name already? Because if he named her, and he spelt it like that, then I’m afraid I can’t procreate with him.

It makes me want to say it like Avicii. Is that what it’s supposed to be?

oh ffs I’ve got the ick that he finds ant n dec enjoyable (no offence anyone) what a basic twat
I think the last time I found them enjoyable was probably the year he was born.

• Haha