Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manny adjacent based babs @Gattle09 @333149O @ruby1080 @cornflower @spilldatea

One of the Euro qualifiers next year is being played at Old Trafford

Rubae you can finally take the kids and it won't be weird

View attachment 1700458
Do you know when tickets go on sale? June 2023 feels like a bit of a commitment considering my rocky relationship with Bae.

And do I take the kids, for sign holding purposes, or do I not want to risk the trauma for them when we get the shirt and shorts and I inhale them and die instantly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you know when tickets go on sale? June 2023 feels like a bit of a commitment considering my rocky relationship with Bae.

And do I take the kids, for sign holding purposes, or do I not want to risk the trauma for them when we get the shirt and shorts and I inhale them and die instantly?
The tickets for March game at Wembley are on sale next week, so I would assume sometime in Q1? The article doesn't say anything unfortunately

Take the kids, it will be nice for them to spend your final moments together

Also even if you hate bae by then it will be nice for them to go when it's on their doorstep

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The tickets for March game at Wembley are on sale next week, so I would assume sometime in Q1? The article doesn't say anything unfortunately

Take the kids, it will be nice for them to spend your final moments together

Also even if you hate bae by then it will be nice for them to go when it's on their doorstep
Stop this!

Rubae if you don't go, you'll regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stop this!

Rubae if you don't go, you'll regret it.
I think we have to go, it might just be Ruck though, it’s not Jaby’s thing. Just need to plan where it’s safe to leave him for a bit when Bae invites me into the changing room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we have to go, it might just be Ruck though, it’s not Jaby’s thing. Just need to plan where it’s safe to leave him for a bit when Bae invites me into the changing room.
Would she go to a lionesses game if they had any nearby?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He can play with Flipper, although he's still practicing sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks fit but what/who is behind his head on the first pic?
Is it the same person as the 2nd photo, but it’s flipped? I got scared at first and thought it was someone peering over from the back seat (he must NOT have passengers in his car, he must be forever alone), but I think it’s just someone outside the car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
it’s someone at the side of him, who was getting a pic with him, cut him out😌
Ah right, I couldn’t figure out if they were on the back seat or if it was a shaggy haired dog 🤣 it’s so logical now you have explained it 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when everyone got the ick at the realisation he drives an automatic
I think it’s for the best, the man can’t have a swig of water and keep his chewing gum in his mouth at the same time, I don’t want him having to change gears, steer, look at the road, grow his facial hair, regrow his 🐌 and be beautiful all at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s for the best, the man can’t have a swig of water and keep his chewing gum in his mouth at the same time, I don’t want him having to change gears, steer, look at the road, grow his facial hair, regrow his 🐌 and be beautiful all at the same time.
How is your automobile now bab?

How is your automobile now bab?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.