Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if my eyes are seeing it funny as got a bit of a headache but I am seeing a crocodile with its mouth open like the Lacoste logo? Surely not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looks like she’s not washed there properly to me.

* No offence to anyone with the same tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll be boycotting sports direct and JD sports this Christmas seeing as neither of them have bae in this years Christmas advert 😒 it's either money mase or liVARpool players 😠😠😠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'll be boycotting sports direct and JD sports this Christmas seeing as neither of them have bae in this years Christmas advert 😒 it's either money mase or liVARpool players 😠😠😠
He’s not really a great advert for anything at the moment though is he, safer for them to stick with sports people not currently in the papers for the kind of things he’s in there for.
He will probably be back next year, if he can behave himself a bit.

Friday mood, takeaway time.
tikka kebab with 2 onion bhajis please big fella
73B8C8A8-5384-4E68-ACC4-A2C1793F266D.jpeg

nah I’m freaked out he just posted this right after THIS VERY post ✌🏼
95C1A628-7DE3-4A52-995D-9B5D4CA5B63F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
incase any1 wanted to know i’ve had a dj to trent in it already don’t worry i’m not letting the side down

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn't wash either if I was her 😞

little ginger golden hour tomkitties who are so so in love 💙 the second one is too sweet

his pecs look amazing in his second story photo too
And his nip’s showing through about 3 layers too 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And his nip’s showing through about 3 layers too 🥵
those nips could show through shining armour and I wouldn’t be surprised []❤
nah honestly I was thinking about his nips on the way home lol and most nips are pretty inoffensive but I never knew a man could have nips so beautiful they drive me close to tears
94DCE35D-6C8C-4CC5-9CF4-DC7157CD3787.jpeg
11F0FDA4-6DFB-4D8E-B9E7-068FCBD49338.jpeg
F50192AA-701A-4D64-89D8-BF1309513D49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.