Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Julian is objectively quite handsome but also kind of a little boy. Feel like I might have to teach him how to cross the road and that's not sexy.

HELLO to ye fookin all, i have been lurking a v long amount of de time 😵 but thought i’d pop in to say GOODMORNING and it is bloody LOVELY to meet you all! 👋👋 View attachment 1699779
Welcome!

I feel sure you're going to fit right in ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember when we had to do a national prayer circle for David Beckham’s foot to be fit for WC 2002? Who do we need to contact to arrange one to get Bae’s facial hair right for this WC? (or we could ask for a national prayer for a dick reveal. Might as well just do both at the same time).

Hope he’s asked the boy’s Ma for permission before posting him on Insta.

View attachment 1699713
Prayers won't help in this case, think we need a schaman or voodoo doctor. 😅

Best photo of the night is definitely this one of daddy Pep.

View attachment 1699921
I think he miss sunny Spain sometimes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope so, I am hoping for a 50/50 allocation though as I don't want to sit in home end 😭
🤞you get tickets. I will be in the home end with my boys or disowned! They usually go to the home games. I haven’t been to one for a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.