Jack Grealish #85 YES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of children… I worked in a baby room of a nursery for 3 years and I used to put twenty under 18 months babies to to bed for a nap on my own every other day.

At that nursery we were so understaffed that they employed loads of bank staff that weren’t qualified make numbers and ratio work, they couldn’t change nappies or do nap time or books and observations, so it was all on me and two other girls in that room.

I’m great with kids, but that will make you hate children.

Working there made me not want my own kids for a long time and then when I started nannying I loved it again and I’ve changed my mind on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or Percy. Unsung M&S hero.
That would be more undetectable to the average consumer. Just imagine being able to get a cake of your own namesake for your birthday, because they do a Connie one now too. The dream!
It has to be called Jack, surely? Otherwise they are OVER 💔
I reckon he’s saving his name for his first born. And he will change it slightly stick and extra c in there for flare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That would be more undetectable to the average consumer. Just imagine being able to get a cake of your own namesake for your birthday, because they do a Connie one now too. The dream!

I reckon he’s saving his name for his first born. And he will change it slightly stick and extra c in there for flare
Nooooo not Jacck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
jack
jacque
jax
jacc
jaccue
jak
jakc
cajk
kajc
jake
jakk
jac
jackryn
jackell
jacki
jacky
jackie
jaq
jaqe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think jacks suggested that if it’s a son he calls it colin, so he can go big on the M&S brand deals
This is probably the only thing keeping Jack out of a serious depression from worrying about seeing JS much less once the baby arrives. That and the 3 nannies and a night nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.