Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry practical Virgo here. I know he can afford it and rolling in cash That house will need lots of up keep, staff, dosh to maintain. The more you have , the more it costs. Sash did not like you could not get all food deliveries to Birmingham gaff, what about here. Its a total change of lifestyle to the Manchester flat.
They’ll have people who’ll bring them anything they want. While I’d usually say somewhere rural would be more difficult for food deliveries, etc, I don’t think it’s as much of an issue here as the whole area is rammed with footballers and the local restaurants, etc, cater to that and will just deliver.

They might even keep a flat in Manchester as well? Who knows.

Reactions: 5
god I'd love it if they retained some of the interior, like the coving, flooring, dark wood and stuff. I know they probs won't and it'll be sterilised and colour-drained to hell and back but a girl can dream. still a bit mad at him for not getting a house with me tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I want him to leave the staircase like this, and do a photo shoot dressed as Hugh Hefner, with all of us surrounding him.

1665485324711.jpeg

This is where he can eat his Dominoes with Skye.

1665485446999.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
omg just remembered he appeared in my dreams last night:

*really not interesting*

in one scene, I was in the Trafford centre or somewhere, and he appeared. he was wearing a kit for a European team, I think Roma or AC Milan or something? and he was looking really anxious, pacing around before scoffing like a big crepe or something and then taking a massive swig of spiced rum. I legit got so close like half a metre away from him and omg he was so tanned and stunning, barely any taller than me (5'4") but just dead fit. then he went off for a shower in some weird little farmyard shack thing that looked like a stables, it was inaccessible to the public but you could sort of see from a very far distance so a few of us were lying on the floor staring to see if we could get a glimpse of the goods. a few lads I went school with were there too. did not get to see his peen because my brain hates me.

then in another scene he was wearing glasses, but they were actually just one big lens like Cyclops glasses? he still had two eyes though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
omg just remembered he appeared in my dreams last night:

*really not interesting*

in one scene, I was in the Trafford centre or somewhere, and he appeared. he was wearing a kit for a European team, I think Roma or AC Milan or something? and he was looking really anxious, pacing around before scoffing like a big crepe or something and then taking a massive swig of spiced rum. I legit got so close like half a metre away from him and omg he was so tanned and stunning, barely any taller than me (5'4") but just dead fit. then he went off for a shower in some weird little farmyard shack thing that looked like a stables, it was inaccessible to the public but you could sort of see from a very far distance so a few of us were lying on the floor staring to see if we could get a glimpse of the goods. a few lads I went school with were there too. did not get to see his peen because my brain hates me.

then in another scene he was wearing glasses, but they were actually just one big lens like Cyclops glasses? he still had two eyes though.
i honestly can’t imagine being anywhere near him. even when i was at villa game i REFUSED to look at him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.