Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it’s not HK’s bedtime story that has done this, I knew you should have stayed away from him xx

Have anyone else’s ads gone weird and even more annoying? It looks like Donald’s trying to sell me a puppy and I’m trying to get you all to look at a timeshare opportunity.

View attachment 1642630View attachment 1642631
ahahaha @wonderstruck25 is flogging me microscopes, is this a subtle hint that bab has a teeny pecker?
40D04620-7894-4A3A-B1BA-12C0E8FD96E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Coming out of my misery pit to say property ownership information is all public record and can be bought for a very small fee on land registry, so there's probably a lowly tabloid journalist looking at rightmove sold prices for the golden triangle each week and then just looking it up on land registry to see if it's someone interesting

Also these outfits are all terrible and DSquared should be ashamed
hope you're ok VRL
been missing ya, feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To add to my premium bonds and school lottery wins last week, I have also just found out that the office I was supposed to move to next month will be closed for the rest of the year so I will unfortunately have to WFH. Beyond excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To add to my premium bonds and school lottery wins last week, I have also just found out that the office I was supposed to move to next month will be closed for the rest of the year so I will unfortunately have to WFH. Beyond excited.
Thank god you can tattle in peace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we dare to hope for a BumbleBae appearance tonight? 🥺🐝

Absolutely no clue what Copenhagen’s kit is like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
lolll I'm getting loads of fasting adverts too showing different 'belly types' because I google bab's abs too often. getting CHICKEN FEEDERS as well now?
Can we dare to hope for a BumbleBae appearance tonight? 🥺🐝

Absolutely no clue what Copenhagen’s kit is like.
think it'll be the menace kit looking at city's insta :( dying for bumbebae

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
BumbleBae should just be the home kit 🐝

oh good grief, I need to go home 🥵🥵🤧

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nah I'm hitting new lows I just sneezed three times and one of them was over this photo ffs just show us your dick x
1665499321037.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.