Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so dopey looking here
37E470CB-115F-4069-B679-0AD49F3FEB55.jpeg

There is just nothing going on in that pretty head is there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That shirt underneath, with the badge on it, looks like it’s probably an absolute travesty (on anyone else but him).
Looks like he’s just finished his shift as a waiter at a high end restaurant, stuffed his arms into his north face puffa and is waiting for his mum to pick him up out back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does none of it fit any of them? Can they not at least tailor them and make them not creased and baggy

Reactions: 2
Looks like he’s just finished his shift as a waiter at a high end restaurant, stuffed his arms into his north face puffa and is waiting for his mum to pick him up out back
Substitute *his mum* for me and, as Bae would say himself, I’m having that. Someone write it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His expensive new lawyers have sent out complaints to media outlets over publishing pics of new house. They've no real grounds for complaint and must be charging JG a fortune

• Wow
  • Haha
His expensive new lawyers have sent out complaints to media outlets over publishing pics of new house. They've no real grounds for complaint and must be charging JG a fortune
am not surprised. i was wondering how
they would have even gotten the info of his new house to start with… someone must have leaked it

Reactions: 1
press outlets are awful they shouldn’t be allowed to post stuff like that purely for security reasons… like if people are gonna be waiting outside and that they deserve privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Coming out of my misery pit to say property ownership information is all public record and can be bought for a very small fee on land registry, so there's probably a lowly tabloid journalist looking at rightmove sold prices for the golden triangle each week and then just looking it up on land registry to see if it's someone interesting

Also these outfits are all terrible and DSquared should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
press outlets are awful they shouldn’t be allowed to post stuff like that purely for security reasons… like if people are gonna be waiting outside and that they deserve privacy
None revealed location though.

The D Squared outfits have made the entire team look like my Uncle Terry. That's not a good thing, believe me.

• Haha
Coming out of my misery pit to say property ownership information is all public record and can be bought for a very small fee on land registry, so there's probably a lowly tabloid journalist looking at rightmove sold prices for the golden triangle each week and then just looking it up on land registry to see if it's someone interesting

where you been 🥺

• Heart
They always reveal people’s houses in these articles, they just steer clear of saying where it is. It must feel tit for him though and be quite scary, considering all the security issues a lot of footballers in the area have had.

• Heart

£3, to be exact.

You can also search for pending applications for free.

Hiding in a pool of tears because I'm a miserable cow, but I'm ok now. Will catch up properly later

Hope your insta thing has been sorted out, people are vile xx
Hope it’s not HK’s bedtime story that has done this, I knew you should have stayed away from him xx

Have anyone else’s ads gone weird and even more annoying? It looks like Donald’s trying to sell me a puppy and I’m trying to get you all to look at a timeshare opportunity.

1665496512548.jpeg
1665496524011.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope it’s not HK’s bedtime story that has done this, I knew you should have stayed away from him xx

Have anyone else’s ads gone weird and even more annoying? It looks like Donald’s trying to sell me a puppy and I’m trying to get you all to look at a timeshare opportunity.

View attachment 1642630View attachment 1642631
So you don’t work for soft rail? A software law firm - what even is that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.