Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit is not great but remember the rolled up jeans one that was really bad. I like to think he has one of his pink hoodies in his case to change into or his Don Johnson miami vice version 2022 ( flowery shirt, vest, baggy cotton trousers)outfit when he gets to his hotel room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The outfit is not great but remember the rolled up jeans one that was really bad. I like to think he has one of his pink hoodies in his case to change into or his Don Johnson miami vice version 2022 ( flowery shirt, vest, baggy cotton trousers)outfit when he gets to his hotel room.
The rolled up jeans were a bit heinous. Like I actually felt sad for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should have worn the scarf like an air hostess it would have really elevated the look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he looks proper fit lol

📣 jackyyyy!! 📣 your girl cornbab has lost her mind and needs a spankin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think if you cover up the shoes, he looks better than most. He doesn't seem to have the same severe trousers creases.

Reactions: 4
Can City sack off this brand deal now and get rid of Puma while they’re at it? Kappa make lovely kits 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think if you cover up the shoes, he looks better than most. He doesn't seem to have the same severe trousers creases.
I flattened out the creases when I ironed them for him. I’d love him to add a little continental scarf, then at some point casually roll his sleeves up for a vein reveal. I like how you can still see how fit his torso is under the jumper.

Is @Violetroselily in a post-CBeebies wank coma?

That might be the wrongest thing I’ve ever written, hopefully anyone reading also read here yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
to clarify I think the clothes are horrendous and bab’s beard looks curiously ginger but he still looks fit

this turned into a tax post for some reason and OMG the original edit was a fuckin car crash why does tattle DO THIS
1665474251648.png

1665474436172.jpeg

what the duck IS THIS PHOTO âš°
1665474451584.jpeg

thigh bandage makes me feeal
1665474486324.jpeg

1665474601147.jpeg

✨ oh stop guysss you know how I feel about balllllsss ✨
1665474623918.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning, bad outfit, fit contents. Bae is the only one it looks ok on. Also curious about the ginger beard 🤔
Bit less ginger on this milk tray man
17CC769E-15BA-47B6-A717-A77D01B1A0D1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
to clarify I think the clothes are horrendous and bab’s beard looks curiously ginger but he still looks fit

this turned into a tax post for some reason and OMG the original edit was a fuckin car crash why does tattle DO THIS
View attachment 1641931
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939
View attachment 1641940
View attachment 1641942
View attachment 1641943
I know this is a short tuck optical illusion, but I’m going to spend the rest of the day dreaming that it’s not.

1665475926354.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't tell if the sleeves are rolled up a bit weirdly or there's another layer until the arm too...

View attachment 1641931
View attachment 1641938
View attachment 1641939
View attachment 1641940
View attachment 1641942
View attachment 1641943
Uhhhhh I don't think I've seen those LumberJack ones before. Really need to sneeze right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t stop thinking about how much the electricity will cost in that country manor he’s just bought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.