Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he does too 😭
tit shoes tho
I’m sure I’ve said it before but the DSquared shoes look like something a headteacher would insist were trainers and could not, under any circumstances, be worn as school shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve sure I’ve said it before but the DSquared shoes look like something a headteacher would insist were trainers and could not, under any circumstances, be worn as school shoes.
this is so spot on hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if he will get a chopper for the helipad? I really want to ride his chopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey all, some time away and my feelings are now at 50/50 for the man. This is based purely on his face and I've not forgiven him for his antics. Still conflicted and I'm a little way off posting photos of him. I'll just mildly enjoy your ones.

I've seen he brought a new house, anything else new?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey all, some time away and my feelings are now at 50/50 for the man. This is based purely on his face and I've not forgiven him for his antics. Still conflicted and I'm a little way off posting photos of him. I'll just mildly enjoy your ones.

I've seen he brought a new house, anything else new?
I can’t actually remember what’s happened. Yes, he’s bought a house and some people don’t like it (the house and also just the concept of him owning a house). Looks fit, played really well last week and got Motm. Fit. Has veins. Still no dick.

Hope you’re more settled in your new place now ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
RLF told me he has been down bae’s new road loads of times on his bike so I’m now taking up cycling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t actually remember what’s happened. Yes, he’s bought a house and some people don’t like it (the house and also just the concept of him owning a house). Looks fit, played really well last week and got Motm. Fit. Has veins. Still no dick.

Hope you’re more settled in your new place now ❤
I need to have a nosey at the house. Wonder if they will get another dog to join Skye and the other one whose name escapes me.

It's looking clean and white so it's getting there, i haven't cried for about 4 days so that's a bonus 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a stupid KO time tonight. If he’s playing I’ll have to watch it on a delay.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
do u think he drools
In what context? I think he does a little bit when he falls asleep on the plane or team coach, until he suddenly jumps himself awake and looks around all startled.

I can’t think about other scenarios (😺) too deeply right now as I’m in the office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In what context? I think he does a little bit when he falls asleep on the plane or team coach, until he suddenly jumps himself awake and looks around all startled.

I can’t think about other scenarios (😺) too deeply right now as I’m in the office.
just when he’s sleeping get your head out of the gutter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
RLF told me he has been down bae’s new road loads of times on his bike so I’m now taking up cycling.
My mate showed me this yesterday looks like everyone's been having a nosey.

I still think it looks like a prefab kip you would get on Sims 1. Sash is the girl we've all been havering about but what if he's moving in with Bella Goth?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry practical Virgo here. I know he can afford it and rolling in cash That house will need lots of up keep, staff, dosh to maintain. The more you have , the more it costs. Sash did not like you could not get all food deliveries to Birmingham gaff, what about here. Its a total change of lifestyle to the Manchester flat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.