Jack Grealish #82 Achoo šŸ¤§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a look at my FPL team. Not sure which striker would be best for upto Ā£6m getting rid of Gelhardt heā€™s only got me 6 points. Any tips?
Iā€™m not much use as I blow all my budget on my forwards and midfielders so not really looked at the cheaper ones šŸ¤£ There donā€™t seem to be many under Ā£6m options.

Maybe look at the most popular/most selected ones in that price range and just go for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@rasperryripple I am doing terribly at FPL (because I must remain loyal to JS5 at all times) so I am not the best person to advise, but if you have two good forwards who you intend to play all the time, I'd just buy a really cheap striker to give you more cash to spend elseswhere.

Reactions: 3
@rasperryripple I am doing terribly at FPL (because I must remain loyal to JS5 at all times) so I am not the best person to advise, but if you have two good forwards who you intend to play all the time, I'd just buy a really cheap striker to give you more cash to spend elseswhere.
Thanks I will maybe just keep him on the bench then wait until next week when I have 2 transfers

Reactions: 1
the new dsquared is more
hideous than last season omg
They look like teachers (except Flipper and that other little one, they look like school boys). Bae has evidently refused to be photographed.

Missed this before though.

1665431526736.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ma Foden will be cursing DSquared, school trousers with creases like that are such a pain to iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually want to see Bae in his now. I have a feeling my thoughts will go from ā€œlooks titā€ to all sorts of insane teacher fantasies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Youā€™re def his fave! Ask and you shall receive
View attachment 1641334
Canā€™t believe he put this up for me šŸ„¹ (let me have it, these are tough times).

He looks like heā€™s going to play golf or something? On his new Cheshire estate.

šŸ hat is modelā€™s own šŸ„¹

1665437858399.jpeg

Bae can I have a dick pic next please? I really want one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.