Jack Grealish #82 Achoo 🤧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so dopey looking here
View attachment 1642470
There is just nothing going on in that pretty head is there.
Oh god oh god. This is how I got sucked in the first time. This is bringing back senior school memories of the fittest boy in the school peak 90s with his curtains. Can see the record bag/ umbro backpack and Base shoes 😭😭

Hope you are OK @Violetroselily. Sending hugs, flowers, puppies whatever makes you smile 🥰

Edit: and how couldn't forget JS5.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To add to my premium bonds and school lottery wins last week, I have also just found out that the office I was supposed to move to next month will be closed for the rest of the year so I will unfortunately have to WFH. Beyond excited.
Gosh, that’s really too bad, isn’t it! (y)

@Violetroselily hope you’re alright.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Definitley Dennis the menace, they're warming up now

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Caught up as unfortunately too busy at work to piss about here today (how dare they) and saw this my new favourite WTF. His ponytail and short tuck 😘 now just move that hand out of the way please
1665505730937.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.