Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah i think i’ve just lost a lot of respect for both of them now you know.
it’s an awfully icky situation and also just kinda shows that sashas morals are probs questionable too

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It was just in my feed, someone said they had just seen them walking the dog.
I was following a lot of what it said about him before, so it comes up on my news for you comments.

Last edited:
Looks like their relationship is open tbh. I always thought this

She must have been aware of this incident last year and they have moved on...

Reactions: 3
Looks like their relationship is open tbh. I always thought this

She must have been aware of this incident last year and they have moved on...
but i think if it were me, i probs would have still had a bit of ick resurgence when hit the headlines and need a bit of time to get over it? rather than just swanning off to the lake district like nothing ever happened

Reactions: 7
ah, I think it's sweet that they've got a special bolthole that they go to whenever he's caught sticking his dick in another woman and risking passing on an STD to his long term partner. It's like one of those rom coms they both love so much...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone please just get me a job at City? Not for the fic-type scenarios, it’s the annual leave allowance I’m after.

Obviously quite possible he was just there yesterday and is in training today.

• Haha
Sorry to be neggy but I wouldn’t even want to be in the most open of relationships with him, it was never just about his looks for me (which are fading fast anyway) and right now I’m finding him repulsive in every way*. I like Sasha a lot and I don’t know enough to judge but I just wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like him and people thinking I’m being mugged off constantly

*i reserve the right to end up making a complete u-turn on this statement when my brain is ruled by my lower half again in a couple of weeks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
'you went to an orgy and had sex with a rape victim?.....I'll book the cottage.'

Sorry to be neggy but I wouldn’t even want to be in the most open of relationships with him, it was never just about his looks for me (which are fading fast anyway) and right now I’m finding him repulsive in every way*. I like Sasha a lot and I don’t know enough to judge but I just wouldn’t want to be associated with someone like him and people thinking I’m being mugged off constantly

*i reserve the right to end up making a complete u-turn on this statement when my brain is ruled by my lower half again in a couple of weeks
Just a typical WAG deal. she gets the house/holidays and generous allowance on the understanding a blind eye is turned to his behaviour. The more he gets away with the worse his behaviour gets

Reactions: 6
I'm actually less convinced now that he had sex with anyone, has that witness given evidence yet?

Still an icky situation to be in.

Reactions: 3
Surely he told her everything that could possibly come out before the trial started. It couldn’t have been brand new news to her on Friday? if not I’m flabbergasted and as someone who doesn’t mind her I must say she is a fool.

Reactions: 8

yeah fully agree. i would never be in an open relationship especially if it was with someone as dreamy as jg. the celebrity of it alll just makes it worse because anyone that reads the news/man city fan/jack grealish fan/friends/family will know you’re a complete and total doormat.

also why would you want to be in a relationship (however open) with someone who doesn’t want you enough to stick by you without shagging someone else possibly multiple times a year? it blows my mind it really does.

she does seem like a nice girl albeit a bit naive and whatevs and i’m sure someone has said previously that she had also played away, but that just makes it WORSE like god damn

AND coupled with the situation that he was at a seedy party where potentially serious sexual assault happened like??? as a woman i feel like you should feel icky about this???

• Heart
I'm actually less convinced now that he had sex with anyone, has that witness given evidence yet?

Still an icky situation to be in.
That has crossed my mind too, until we hear from that witness hence why Sash maybe ok.
Still, going to that man’s gaff for a seedy party is ick.

but i think if it were me, i probs would have still had a bit of ick resurgence when hit the headlines and need a bit of time to get over it? rather than just swanning off to the lake district like nothing ever happened
Oh yes I agree!

I think those of us on here would react differently. They seem to swan off somewhere when something has gone down - even with the whole family which is strange to me! I would want some time apart

I could never have that kind of arrangement - I am too old fashioned

Reactions: 8
Surely he told her everything that could possibly come out before the trial started. It couldn’t have been brand new news to her on Friday? if not I’m flabbergasted and as someone who doesn’t mind her I must say she is a fool.
Her comments were limited from the day before at the very least as I thought it was a bit weird then it made sense the next day, so definitely - what was weird to me was the timing of that wine competition which obviously depended on her having her comments open? Bad timing on her/her agency or whatever, or what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.