Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his ig stories are making me cringe 😫
If I didn’t already have the ick then I well and truly have it now. When has he ever done a story like that apart in Greece this year? I was almost getting drawn back in as he is still fit but now 🤮

I even thought he looked smug not fit on last nights story 😞

Feel a bit emotional that my middle aged inappropriate crush is over 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
If I didn’t already have the ick then I well and truly have it now. When has he ever done a story like that apart in Greece this year? I was almost getting drawn back in as he is still fit but now 🤮

I even thought he looked smug not fit on last nights story 😞

Feel a bit emotional that my middle aged inappropriate crush is over 😞
I feel sad, but even sadder that people might start leaving 😭 If you all create a non-rave thread for him and assemble there then please let me in every now and again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I have two friends who were in an open relationship for years. Same sex couple, not relevant but incase the pronouns are confusing.

One had a lot of sex outside the relationship, mainly one night stands but some repeats. The other didn't at all, but was happy enough with the other guy sleeping with others. They owned their home together, and looked like any other couple if you didn't know about their status. They ended it after 7 or 8 years because they disagreed over whether they'd have kids in the future.

Not saying that S and J are in an open relationship because I get that it's uncommon, but it does happen and people can be happy in that type of arrangement.

I think it's hard to imagine if you can't see yourself in it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel sad, but even sadder that people might start leaving 😭 If you all create a non-rave thread for him and assemble there then please let me in every now and again.
Maybe it could be moved to 'traditional celebs'? I am not sure how the threads work

Reactions: 2
The pictures last night, the video of skye in the lake and then the video today is all damage control.

He’s being told what to do by his PR people… whether he has his own or it is linked with City I don’t know. Everyone looks bad here (including the club) so throw the dog in and show your having some quiet time away relaxing after international break in a united front.

That is PR 101 and though not very convincing to us as we’re all insane, to most people that just follow him cause he’s a footballer it’s like ‘oh how sweet’

Poor Skye just a pawn in their game.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Noone is going anywhere Rubae. He is the thing that brought us together but not the glue that holds us together.

I've been over him for weeks/months but you've not been able to get rid of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have two friends who were in an open relationship for years. Same sex couple, not relevant but incase the pronouns are confusing.

One had a lot of sex outside the relationship, mainly one night stands but some repeats. The other didn't at all, but was happy enough with the other guy sleeping with others. They owned their home together, and looked like any other couple if you didn't know about their status. They ended it after 7 or 8 years because they disagreed over whether they'd have kids in the future.

Not saying that S and J are in an open relationship because I get that it's uncommon, but it does happen and people can be happy in that type of arrangement.

I think it's hard to imagine if you can't see yourself in it
I think the fact that people were debating whether or not I was in an open relationship because of how much my OH would constantly pubicly embarrass me would be enough for me to walk away!

Reactions: 4
Maybe it could be moved to 'traditional celebs'? I am not sure how the threads work
I think I still want a rave thread for him though. I want to one day post photos of the outline of his 🍆 again. I’ll just stay here and post back and forth to myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I still want a rave thread for him though. I want to one day post photos of the outline of his 🍆 again. I’ll just stay here and post back and forth to myself.
I can’t quit either, I’ll be here with you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the fact that people were debating whether or not I was in an open relationship because of how much my OH would constantly pubicly embarrass me would be enough for me to walk away!
But it's no one else's business? If they are, why should they have to come out and acknowledge it when they are generally very private about their personal lives

For the record I don't really think they are, and we'd never know, but equally it's just another viewpoint on a relationship that we are all judging with no real insight in to

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I won’t go, I may change my mind about him as at the end of the day he is pretty and plays for city. I also don’t think I could ever see a thread that bashes him. Maybe I’m not out after all🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I won’t go, I may change my mind about him as at the end of the day he is pretty and plays for city. I also don’t think I could ever see a thread that bashes him. Maybe I’m not out after all🤔
I think none of us know where we are at the moment ❤

and I hope no one takes what I said the wrong way, I think it might have come across wrong, like you either rave about him or make another thread. I didn’t mean that, it’s all just weird.

• Heart
Noone is going anywhere Rubae. He is the thing that brought us together but not the glue that holds us together.

I've been over him for weeks/months but you've not been able to get rid of me.
I love this post 🥺 agreed.

And I can never not appreciate a good set of abs tbh

I think none of us know where we are at the moment ❤

and I hope no one takes what I said the wrong way, I think it might have come across wrong, like you either rave about him or make another thread. I didn’t mean that, it’s all just weird.
yeah I think we’re all struggling for words and striking the right sentiment and second guessing stuff aren’t we! I’m wanting to caveat my posts like mad 😂 we all get what we mean I think.

• Heart
  • Haha
slightly outing myself here (my brother is the spitting image of KDB so that’s why I can’t join in with any of the Kev-love, creeps me out 😂)
i’m in meetings and can’t really catch up and i’m guessing this has already been said but…is your brother single? asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think a thread in the regular celebs forum is for us. We're very lucky that we are allowed to go so off topic where we are and I don't ever take it for granted.

Sometime in the future there may be people who come to Tattle to trash him and the 'normal' forum will be their home.

We stay here with our chit chat and occasional references to him, good or bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But it's no one else's business? If they are, why should they have to come out and acknowledge it when they are generally very private about their personal lives

For the record I don't really think they are, and we'd never know, but equally it's just another viewpoint on a relationship that we are all judging with no real insight in to
I don't think they are, I don't think they (he) are mature enough to make it work.

Reactions: 9
as in, let’s just all take what we all say with a pinch of salt? 🤣

i do still want to see the bellend. just haven’t thought about it much over the past week

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.