Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he needs is a woman like her who doesn't stand for any shite but he would run a mile.
Remember when he squirmed in his seat over Rihanna and said he’d like the feistiness? He’d bleeping tit himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
some peoples are a bit 💩 though cos i ran out of funny footballers and i feel like i’ve just given some the drips of milk left in my bottle and i don’t want anyone to feel like that 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Officially a better person than me, who posted her dead hamster’s bollocks on the internet.
New thread title: Jack still in the bad books, Ruby posted her dead hamsters bollocks.

It sorta rhymes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still sad but got home to a delivery off my fav knockoff site (del boy strikes again) n I’m so happy with it. cheered me up a bit 🤷🏼‍♀️

was worried the M and S was off but after some investigating of the real deals the printing seems to be the same on those, not perfect n a lil casual. new everyday/work bag anyway yay (sorry if u hate replicas but Im just tryna be cute on a broke witch budget ok)
B9210B61-B3AA-4C3D-8667-E8CA83D8F7EF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still sad but got home to a delivery off my fav knockoff site (del boy strikes again) n I’m so happy with it. cheered me up a bit 🤷🏼‍♀️

was worried the M and S was off but after some investigating of the real deals the printing seems to be the same on those, not perfect n a lil casual. new everyday/work bag anyway yay (sorry if u hate replicas but Im just tryna be cute on a broke witch budget ok)View attachment 1609702
Where did you get this?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain the deal with Dier and his supposed gf in the footballers thread? Are they just insinuating it's a contract relationship for the WC now he's back playing? If so, what's the relevance/ problem?

I don't get it. I don't want to ask them either as they scare me sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain the deal with Dier and his supposed gf in the footballers thread? Are they just insinuating it's a contract relationship for the WC now he's back playing? If so, what's the relevance/ problem?

I don't get it. I don't want to ask them either as they scare me sometimes.
I think they’re insinuating that he’s gay and it’s a fake relationship. No idea if it’s true.

Reactions: 4

was worried the M and S was off but after some investigating of the real deals the printing seems to be the same on those, not perfect n a lil casual. new everyday/work bag anyway yay (sorry if u hate replicas but Im just tryna be cute on a broke witch budget ok)View attachment 1609702
C3EF375E-5F77-480E-BEAD-48DECA5B7A43.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Love this. Have you ever had any proper howlers off there?

Can't wait to see what's in your dodgy suitcase at the orgy. You're like a man selling steaks down the pub.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Love this. Have you ever had any proper howlers off there?

Can't wait to see what's in your dodgy suitcase at the orgy. You're like a man selling steaks down the pub.
no never!
not yet anyway, I got a van cleef necklace and it’s like ok, the gold looks a bit more orangey than I’d like but wouldn’t really notice from a distance.

and hahahaha just u wait, any footy shirt of ur choice get your orders in before the big day lads 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.