Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah application went in and was approved back in july just not 100% certain on the status of everyone in my chain. thank you bby, i’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed for myself because i can’t afford to go through the process from the start again and this is my dream house 😭
Hope everything is ok for you, what a tense wait you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lol sorry i’m aware this is VERY left field and on a really random tangent BUT if any of you want to cry please go and read leonard cohens last letter to his muse (and love of his life) marianne.

i randomly stumbled across it and have been sobbing my heart out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lol sorry i’m aware this is VERY left field and on a really random tangent BUT if any of you want to cry please go and read leonard cohens last letter to his muse (and love of his life) marianne.

i randomly stumbled across it and have been sobbing my heart out
I need no more tears this week 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did he actually have a thing with Woodsy or was that just in a fic? I like her she seems like a good laugh but very different to Sasha
What he needs is a woman like her who doesn't stand for any shite but he would run a mile.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.