Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so you have to search for “tote bag” or “designer bag” filter by best reviews/most sales. then click on one, it won’t be a pic of the bag with the brand on it will be plain. then look at their reviews, there’s photos people have uploaded of the actual items in the reviews so you can see them there!
This thread is so educational 🤓 my bank account will be forever grateful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
hehe I am very enthusiastic with helping my pals save their pennies! so worth it. take a little while to come but always worth the wait 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ok so you have to search for “tote bag” or “designer bag” filter by best reviews/most sales. then click on one, it won’t be a pic of the bag with the brand on it will be plain. then look at their reviews, there’s photos people have uploaded of the actual items in the reviews so you can see them there!
Ohhh that makes sense! Thank you so much ❤

Mine too now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do they do kids football kits? My nephew wants one for Christmas 😂
total lurker these days but small child Forever has a few strips these days and the quality is absolutely brilliant!

Not sure on the legality of it all but my bank balance doesn’t mind 🤣🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.