Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leibniz for me please. Also love the choc digestive thins but they might not be fancy enough

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jack Grealish #79 morals are questionable, tattlers are loveable, [insert biscuit poll winner] are incredible.

I also posted something before about Ruby's hamsters bollocks but may pass on that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@spilldatea. I've also got a date next week to collect keys for my new flat. I will drop the obligatory key photo as proof. Buying on my own and it is absolutely empowering terrifying!!
how bloody exciting!!! i can still remember how great it was to get the keys to the first house i bought on my own and nothing quite beats it 👏🏼 well done!! girl bossed it! proud of u x

• Heart
how bloody exciting!!! i can still remember how great it was to get the keys to the first house i bought on my own and nothing quite beats it 👏🏼 well done!! girl bossed it! proud of u x
I hated the intense feeling of panic at being the one making sole decisions on stuff when I bought my flat. Like not having someone to share that mental load when you're making one of the most costly decisions of your life is so difficult. I was so relieved and proud when I finally completed, but it was so unbelievably stressful, and there's no one to share that worry with

Looking forward to your key pic next week @Gizmo24 🏠 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hated the intense feeling of panic at being the one making sole decisions on stuff when I bought my flat. Like not having someone to share that mental load when you're making one of the most costly decisions of your life is so difficult. I was so relieved and proud when I finally completed, but it was so unbelievably stressful, and there's no one to share that worry with

This all over. I'm so indecisive, hate that it's all on me to organise things. I will relish this when it's comes to decorating however, no other opinions required thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m put off from ever selling up bc the state of this country at the minute lol my chain was super short and simple but the process itself is stressful enough, I cannot imagine the stress of a massive chain. It’s obvs worth it like, so nice when you first get the keys and walk inside your new empty home and it’s all yours 🥹❤ sending good vibes and awaiting key pics from everyone x

• Heart
I’m put off from ever selling up bc the state of this country at the minute lol my chain was super short and simple but the process itself is stressful enough, I cannot imagine the stress of a massive chain. It’s obvs worth it like, so nice when you first get the keys and walk inside your new empty home and it’s all yours 🥹❤ sending good vibes and awaiting key pics from everyone x
Mine should have been easy (bought from a professional landlord, flat was already empty) but the vendor was an absolute bleep from start to finish and it took 6 months from viewing to completing. I simultaneously exchanged and completed so had no idea if it was going to happen, until it happened. I was literally sobbing at my desk at 3pm on a Friday afternoon because I didn't think it was going to go through, everyone around me was like 😐

Getting new carpets fitted next week, 3 years later, can't wait to do a carpet reveal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
We were chain free and the mortgage/house buying process was SO much simpler than I thought it would be. It was the actual moving in and sorting carpets, furniture etc I absolutely hated and I never want to do it again. I will die in this house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We were chain free and the mortgage/house buying process was SO much simpler than I thought it would be. It was the actual moving in and sorting carpets, furniture etc I absolutely hated and I never want to do it again. I will die in this house.
omg THIS. Also I bleeping hate DIY and decorating and I’m in awe of people who choose do-er upper type houses and want to do renos lol literally all I want to do is laze around doing tit all every day and it’s an injustice that I’m not a wag. I’m finally painting the living room this week after putting up with a crap colour, finish and condition for the last 3.5 years. It’s so much effort and people talk about painting like it’s just a fun weekend activity I don’t get it????

• Heart
Mine should have been easy (bought from a professional landlord, flat was already empty) but the vendor was an absolute bleep from start to finish and it took 6 months from viewing to completing. I simultaneously exchanged and completed so had no idea if it was going to happen, until it happened. I was literally sobbing at my desk at 3pm on a Friday afternoon because I didn't think it was going to go through, everyone around me was like 😐

Getting new carpets fitted next week, 3 years later, can't wait to do a carpet reveal
Oh god this is me next week, same day exchange and complete. At 7 months from offer accepted and its empty. Going to work just to keep busy and save a day of waiting around.

Exciting about the carpets though. Was it 3 years to choose one??

• Heart
omg THIS. Also I bleeping hate DIY and decorating and I’m in awe of people who choose do-er upper type houses and want to do renos lol literally all I want to do is laze around doing tit all every day and it’s an injustice that I’m not a wag. I’m finally painting the living room this week after putting up with a crap colour, finish and condition for the last 3.5 years. It’s so much effort and people talk about painting like it’s just a fun weekend activity I don’t get it????
@LurkingAnnie 's RLF is judging you and I so hard.

Our living room and hall have awful textured wallpaper (the kind you paint) but it's an inoffensive colour. RLF wanted to get it stripped before we moved in but I couldn't be bothered because we'd already spent enough/had enough of delay and I said we'd get it done in a few years. It's almost been five years now and the ugly stuff is still here and there's no money to get rid of it because I spend it all on footballers.

• Haha
  • Heart
@LurkingAnnie 's RLF is judging you and I so hard.

Our living room and hall have awful textured wallpaper (the kind you paint) but it's an inoffensive colour. RLF wanted to get it stripped before we moved in but I couldn't be bothered because we'd already spent enough/had enough of delay and I said we'd get it done in a few years. It's almost been five years now and the ugly stuff is still here and there's no money to get rid of it because I spend it all on footballers.
RLF would have a rave thread on here about himself and his DIY ways if he could

• Haha
when i was buying my first flat fell through right at the end and i’d already paid all my solicitor fees 😭😭😭 but they gave me a discount for when i found this one but such a ball ache

• Heart
  • Sad
We've done 2 renos. I didn't want to do either, but we could only afford wrecks in the areas we wanted to live in. Second one was done within 6 months of moving in, and it was the most stressful 6 months of my life. Me and RLF went a week without talking. Never again (she says).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
when i bought mine i was lucky enough to not move in until all the work had been done - do literally stripped the house out and did everything like carpets, flooring, plastering, painting & decorating and furnishing the whole house before i moved in so when i finally did move in nothing had to be done.

but the thought of moving my stuff makes me want to vom 😭 i’ve never moved a full house of belongings before and i’ve gotta do it on my own 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.