Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now someone, on a Teams call run by senior leaders, is asking in the sidebar if there will be flexibility to allow people to watch the WC games.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i went to uni. on our first day the lads in the flat opposite pressed their willies against the window at us

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My worst halls experiences were someone pooing in the bath and everyone getting fined because no one owned up, and the fire service coming out what felt like every bleeping week in the middle of the night because some twats loved setting the alarms off

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was at uni for ten fuckin years lads 🧓🏻

Also Neil Buchanan is dead WHAT?! Or did you just see him live in his punk band @Starttheline PELZ be the latter obvs a decade of higher education hasn’t done anything for my reading comprehension

this is allotment Mick round 2

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
to even consider drinking that much on a Wednesday night shows the kind of strength and youth that will get you through this day, my bab ⛅💛 get yourself in the bath later
View attachment 1612863
So beautiful.

Silly and naieve, but beautiful.

Anyway, he hasn't attacked anyone so I can go back to lusting/wanting him 😛😛😛😛😛

• Heart
Reactions: 4
some lad once shat himself in one of my lectures poor boy it was all over the seat
I've run a few marathons and you see quite a few runners who've shat themselves while running - and they keep going with their tit-stained arses on display to the world !

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My worst halls experiences were someone pooing in the bath and everyone getting fined because no one owned up, and the fire service coming out what felt like every bleeping week in the middle of the night because some twats loved setting the alarms off
We all got fined because someone threw raw chicken and tomato ketchup around the corridors and nobody would own up.

I strongly suspect that the person that did it was off their head at the time, and probably had no memory of doing it.

I was at uni for ten fuckin years lads 🧓🏻

Also Neil Buchanan is dead WHAT?! Or did you just see him live in his punk band @Starttheline PELZ be the latter obvs a decade of higher education hasn’t done anything for my reading comprehension

this is allotment Mick round 2
Don't worry Jumpy, he's still alive and kicking, I saw his punk band.

CRBrsWlWUAAu7n2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
one is when my pal brought a policeman home from the club who turned out to work for jumpda (!!) and they emptied the first aid box of condoms anal and everything. Before that though he was in the common room eating a packet of biscuits and she literally had to drag him into bed and he kept knocking on peoples doors telling them to”AVE A BISCUIT” including one girl (star of the next tale) who kicked off (ironic given the next tale) and he wrote her an apology note outside her door and left a jammy dodger on it.

the other girl was notorious for being LOUD AF when doing the deed, to the point where the first time it happened I flew out of my room thinking someone had chopped off a toe in the kitchen cos the screaming was so loud and dramatic. When I opened the door everyone was in the corridor like 😶. Her boyfriend then had the audacity to tell us to turn the volume down when we were having an xfactor night in the room next door even though the walls were shaking and my pals PARENTS could hear them bleeping through the wall when my friend was on Skype to them. Also when she gave head her boyfriend put his hand on her head in ‘the universal gesture of ‘I’m going to cum’ which was a bit of info we really didn’t need.

• Haha
  • Heart
feel like I fell into a sensible crowd at uni so life wasn’t too wild? After a night out I sexy-showered with a couple of my male housemates during freshers though (one of them fingered me later that night and we shagged a few years later [his personality mildly inspired OHJG], the other became my first proper love and we dated for a couple of years [I shagged the other guy well after we broke up] - the other housemates must’ve loved me) - the line from the threesome fic about her feeling powerful with two naked hard-willied men in front of her reminded me of it, even though giving a man an erection is hardly a symbol of power let’s be honest but god isn’t dick great bye

• Haha
  • Heart
feel like I fell into a sensible crowd at uni so life wasn’t too wild? After a night out I sexy-showered with a couple of my male housemates during freshers though (one of them fingered me later that night and we shagged a few years later [his personality mildly inspired OHJG], the other became my first proper love and we dated for a couple of years [I shagged the other guy well after we broke up] - the other housemates must’ve loved me) - the line from the threesome fic about her feeling powerful with two naked hard-willied men in front of her reminded me of it, even though giving a man an erection is hardly a symbol of power let’s be honest but god isn’t dick great bye
i don’t know why i find this surprising after your omegle story but lord

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
did they touch willies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
SIS

“I fell into a sensible crowd”…then that dipsea level reveal 👏 I maintain that you are the sexiest fuckin person I’ve ever heard of lol

also I’m glad Neil is still with us @Starttheline I love him very much lol he is a multitalented king

• Haha
  • Heart
This reads the same as a "no offence but.." tale. I was sensible but... had an orgy during week one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.