Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our house got burgled in 3rd year whilst on a night out and it took us about 2 hours to notice when we got home because the girl who's room got robbed (she had a downstairs room) was such a pig, her room was trashed already. It was only when she went looking for her laptop to play some music (lol 2010) she realised it was gone

She was such a woman, her room always stank of cum because she'd never open the windows or clean up after shagging

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
feel like I fell into a sensible crowd at uni so life wasn’t too wild? After a night out I sexy-showered with a couple of my male housemates during freshers though (one of them fingered me later that night and we shagged a few years later [his personality mildly inspired OHJG], the other became my first proper love and we dated for a couple of years [I shagged the other guy well after we broke up] - the other housemates must’ve loved me) - the line from the threesome fic about her feeling powerful with two naked hard-willied men in front of her reminded me of it, even though giving a man an erection is hardly a symbol of power let’s be honest but god isn’t dick great bye
Were either of these blokes the Omegle exhibitionist partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As we are coming in to the winter months I thought Id look at Amazon to see if I could find some warm lounge wear, instead of putting the heating on and thought to myself 'that girl looks familiar' and realised it was Sasha, she gets everywhere 🤣

1664451037135.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whys no one mentioned frazzles 😔 or Thai sweet chilli sensations 😔

I am still stroppy with JG.

Hope you get a date soon @spilldatea. I've also got a date next week to collect keys for my new flat. I will drop the obligatory key photo as proof. Buying on my own and it is absolutely empowering terrifying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
any title suggestions?! Also is it fancier biccies or crisp poll next do we think?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Whys no one mentioned frazzles 😔 or Thai sweet chilli sensations 😔

I am still stroppy with JG.

Hope you get a date soon @spilldatea. I've also got a date next week to collect keys for my new flat. I will drop the obligatory key photo as proof. Buying on my own and it is absolutely empowering terrifying!!
I love sensations, but they always smell like farts when you first open the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Jack Grealish #79 Jack is off on a retreat, so Tattlers are deciding which snacks are elite

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Recommendations for the song Tragic by Jazmine Sullivan. Not recent but its all about bad dick, if you're an RnB fan you'll like it.

Edit to correct the spelling error your/you're. Still scarred from when someone on this thread was correcting spellings in the beginning. It didn't go down well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
any title suggestions?! Also is it fancier biccies or crisp poll next do we think?
No preference on what the poll is but can we please have the option to see who’s voted for what? I like to be able to judge people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we might need to deal with the biscuits first, before we move on. There's some unfinished business.
These fellas are solid choices that I don’t think have been mentioned - the bottom one is meant to be the rounds not the oreos I was taking the photo v hastily in case anyone from tattle was there and put two and two together seeing me in my crocs photographing biscuits
2E0106D4-9CB7-4130-8BDB-CAD36C9753B6.jpeg
1653865D-EAC6-4F81-AA59-624FA269D8EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.