Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else having a proper sad sob like we’ve just broken up with JG and we knew him personally

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus this is getting a bit too much for my solitary self. I might have to stay home and have a sad wank instead,
I miss when it was just going to be a body part free for all where I had to decide between nips’n’ass and @ruby1080 was gonna sit on his head at every possible angle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All my suggested ads are for biscuits, what an innocent bunch we are these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
i still fancy him i’m sorry 🙁 not happy with myself

it’s just the fic version and his pretty face

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ayyyy this is what I get for being a smug tit “I’m sat near the bench” - yeah the bloody German bench, who gives a tit about them? 🤦🏻‍♀️ hope everyone enjoyed the game ❤

• Haha
Ayyyy this is what I get for being a smug tit “I’m sat near the bench” - yeah the bloody German bench, who gives a tit about them? 🤦🏻‍♀️ hope everyone enjoyed the game ❤
aw hope you had a great time though lovely ❤
it was a well exciting game wasnt it, the turnaround proper shocked me, second half was just mental

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's all seedy isn't it?

His partner left at home ....he's obliging some old bit......

Luckily he wasn't involved in that nastiness

Mmmmm he's still hooooooooot as

aw hope you had a great time though lovely ❤
it was a well exciting game wasnt it, the turnaround proper shocked me, second half was just mental
So much fun! Haha there was lots of crazy scrambling wasn’t there? Glad they managed to turn it around ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.