Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on. You can't look at this face and think I would surely?? It would be polite sex at best. Bet he crys when he cums.
stop the slander please. I did a cracking poll today, Harry, VRL and I don’t deserve this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
right going to go bleeping crawl under the bed in embarassment
Don't be embarrassed! I might be the one who misunderstood. And what's a little misunderstanding between friends, when it results in the generation of Southgate and Kane's hypothetical daughter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't be embarrassed! I might be the one who misunderstood. And what's a little misunderstanding between friends, when it results in the generation of Southgate and Kane's hypothetical daughter?
no ur defo right i just wanted an excuse to use my photoshop skills tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i fell asleep and missed the match and came back to you all simping over mason mount?????

all of yas are mingers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Free for all. If there's a pod free with a man you like, pay him a visit. Otherwise, biscuits and blankets with the girlies.
Jesus this is getting a bit too much for my solitary self. I might have to stay home and have a sad wank instead,

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.