Jack Grealish #78 a small, lively dog breed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not thinking about how fit certain individuals would look playing in this kit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
right silly question

can kyle walker come but we will chain him up and not in a good way because i tbink he’d have really good banter at the dinner table and be a proper laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like we're swiftly moving towards some kind of sex-pods situation in which a football man eagerly awaits his visitors in each pod.

As long as we still get the main pod for snoozing/chatting/admiring each other's crocs, that's the main thing.

I really must not see anything of Garage. He looks like my brother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like we're swiftly moving towards some kind of sex-pods situation in which a football man eagerly awaits his visitors in each pod.

As long as we still get the main pod for snoozing/chatting/admiring each other's crocs, that's the main thing.

I really must not see anything of Garage. He looks like my brother.
get on dragons den with this idea goss lad this is a belter this would work so well, birth year written o nthe door of the pod and we can have one of them big massive bed sofas for croc viewings and girl chat x

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeh, just get the Dettol out first.

We're also having mandatory STI testing prior to entry.

I do not fancy Garage.
I swear they have these in club? There was a leaked document with blurred out names of those with stds

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Kyle is a bit of a wrong un bit I think a good few of us came to the conclusion he would be a good laugh. He would definitley laugh at a queef. We will then all take a bleach bath after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
can the orgy be pre planned so i can get my lashes done and a wax or are we having a girls day out to prep x

• Heart
right silly question

can kyle walker come but we will chain him up and not in a good way because i tbink he’d have really good banter at the dinner table and be a proper laugh
Of course he’s attending. I was already planning on bringing him.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.