Jack Grealish #77 The real (and possibly only) bae is the friends we've made along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haven't got a bleeping clue what I'm doing but shall I try make my first thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like everyones mind goes a little blank when they make their name on here 😂

Also did anyone else think they would be able to change it and was v sad when you realised that is not the case
I feel seen...and like I do not need to answer this question -_-

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm doin it so bare/BEAR? with, any biscuits you desperately want included lemme know now ta

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg, my heart sank then.
Come on to lots of pages to catch up on, but it’s ok, it’s just Christmas carols and Christmas dinner, and favourite biscuits 🤣🤣
It’s really made me laugh as I thought it was going to be more awful court stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe him/ sasha feel like they dealt with it as a couple last year. He can't really comment on it currently. If he was radio silent people might assume guilt of some sort. Still, should read the room and stick to football posts only as that's his job.

Ah ok, so ut was him looking hot and not just him posting 🤣 as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ok it's up:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.