Jack Grealish #77 The real (and possibly only) bae is the friends we've made along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's shampoo 🤣🤣

I have the fleecy lined ones and they are so cosy, if I wear them in doors I think I'm going to pass out. Perfect under jeans for footy in winter.
...you play footie?!! you are now the mysterious one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
there’s too many biscuits we’re gonna have to narrow it down. what are the twirly circle biscuits that are super crumbly and melty?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
there’s too many biscuits we’re gonna have to narrow it down. what are the twirly circle biscuits that are super crumbly and melty?
Viennese biscuit…

Just googled them and got willys. They aren’t even Viennese biscuits they are short bread?
8EF1A254-5933-45ED-9149-E3265D70E31B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
re leggings I got some lovely fake LuLu Lemon ones off dhgate
(I always sound like Del Boy peddling this site but I SWEAR BY IT)
they're thick and go on ur legs like butter if you dont mind waiting 2 week for them hahaha
Can't wait for you to turn up at the orgy with a suitcase of toys fallen off the back of a lorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see the new thread but it's not linking? Did someone duck up again?

Can we have ansas to your weirdest Xmas present? I'll start: Jordans autobiography. Genuine bewilderment. Never expressed and interest in her, never watched the programmes. Was also from my own mother who knows me quite well I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I treated myself to one pair of sweaty Betty leggings. Some times find some good ones in tk maxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm worried that this poll isn't going to work. Maybe we need an every day biscuit poll, a fancy biscuit poll and a Christmas biscuit poll

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.