Jack Grealish #77 The real (and possibly only) bae is the friends we've made along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pussies before wussies (I was gonna apologise for the word wussy in case it’s offensive then realised the other word is probs more offensive?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So are we just all going to duck eachother at the orgy? Or do we need to organise a cock
orgy has turned into a tarot card reading session from jumpy, with snacks and Disney ears provided by @cobette. lots of blankets and maybe some out loud fic reading while we all snog

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So are we just all going to duck eachother at the orgy? Or do we need to organise a cock
I think we'll struggle to think of a cock attached to a man we can all agree on. I guess we could have a selection, like a buffet.

Or, I dunno, put a film on? Table tennis tournament? Just a big group cuddle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to go to fuckin bed man but it’s gonna take more than a chamomile tea to wind down from this

1663966893733.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A peaceful retreat from all this shite would be fab.

Not to bring my fic into it but we could write why he’s pissed us off on a plate and then obliterate it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Everyone just bring your 💄/ 🐇/ 🪄 etc and there’ll be private pods set up for moments of feral need

I might do no fap October just to make a point. That’ll really teach him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.