Jack Grealish #77 The real (and possibly only) bae is the friends we've made along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm worried that this poll isn't going to work. Maybe we need an every day biscuit poll, a fancy biscuit poll and a Christmas biscuit poll
Party biscuit poll… party rings, pink panthers, pink and whites but I guess that’s more a wafer but they are in biscuit aisle 🤔 Guess they are a bit like a Jaffa Cake

• Heart
Reactions: 1
custard creams, NICE biscuits, coconut rings, choc hobnobs, plain digestive, choc digestive.
they're my top...6? yeah I fuckin love biscuits soz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry to go back to the Mendy thing but I really feel like he's gonna get away with this stuff :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
@Gattle09 you’ve broke my heart a little broski with that 🤢 reaction to party rings

Also what does gattle mean?
I’m so sorry, I must admit I did feel a bit harsh. I will go and change it to sad face. Please forgive me 💙

It doesn’t mean anything, when I was a lurker I wanted to view a picture so quickly made a name up to log in. Saw tattle and changed it to G. 9 has meaning from when I was 9. Never thought I would chat so I’m stuck with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry, I must admit I did feel a bit harsh. I will go and change it to sad face. Please forgive me 💙

It doesn’t mean anything, when I was a lurker I wanted to view a picture so quickly made a name up to log in. Saw tattle and changed it to G. 9 has meaning from when I was 9. Never thought I would chat so I’m stuck with it.
I feel like this is the origin story for a lot of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys, I’m sad at the biscuit poll, I have a gluten allergy, it ruins my life on a daily basis but I will base my vote on my previous biscuit experience 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I feel like everyones mind goes a little blank when they make their name on here 😂

Also did anyone else think they would be able to change it and was v sad when you realised that is not the case

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel like everyones mind goes a little blank when they make their name on here 😂

Also did anyone else think they would be able to change it and was v sad when you realised that is not the case
Definitely to all of what you said!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Yes, not an hour goes by when I don't wish I could change my name.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.