Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any pics from the last episode of the documentary? Jack was looking good. (Apart from the bit where he had a jippy tummy)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have been tending to this spiky bendy broski and thinking of @jumpmoon

I think something went wrong though. Was meant to be a cucumber.

20220908_105907.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just updated my bitmoji for the first time in forever

75F375D4-F957-4EB5-859E-69539C1D3D7C.png

edit because I need to show my crocs obv:
BF1C9740-BE8E-4FCA-B53F-D0B65D602CE1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm gonna need some fresh Jacktent* or Johntent soon because things are just appearing on my Insta feed and I cannot be held responsible for the way this makes my nether regions tingle. I'm sorry, please don't kick me out.

*eh, doesn't work like Johntent but also kinda sounds like shorthand for wanking material, ie, jacking off content. But jacking off isn't really British English slang, is it?

And when he got all pissy at the referees at the Chelsea match? HOT πŸ”₯

• Heart
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
LADS what a time I’ve missed yis!!

View attachment 1566742

Barely had time to piss let alone thirst but I saw some things on my mysterious travels that reminded me of you all πŸ₯Ή

this enlightening leaflet in the worst hotel ever in the red light district (could have been in the four seasons in VouliagmΓ©ni for €2,000 a night with tanned sweaty Greek bae but you can’t have it all …):
View attachment 1566745

John Stones in a 1960s Greek Melodrama:
View attachment 1566746

This Byzantine man with JG calves:
View attachment 1566749

Flipper’s shirt in Athens flea market (not a Grealish to be seen πŸ₯²):

View attachment 1566751

this controversial bit of graffiti in downtown Thessaloniki:
View attachment 1566756
Excellent pictures from your travels, loving the John Stones picture especially. Missed you on here so have this from me, please don’t open if your not a fan of skittles
5A98A27F-6565-47CC-8525-A70E6E9A0A95.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
everyone’s bitmojis are very cute!
I did and it helped, but think I have had too much liquid and not enough solid as feel like my tum is making swishy noises. Got some lucozade and hob nobs now x
Here are your solids πŸ’•
4849F359-2C51-4D76-B386-7F44C530C18A.jpeg

1662749475260.png

I'm gonna need some fresh Jacktent* or Johntent soon because things are just appearing on my Insta feed and I cannot be held responsible for the way this makes my nether regions tingle. I'm sorry, please don't kick me out.

*eh, doesn't work like Johntent but also kinda sounds like shorthand for wanking material, ie, jacking off content. But jacking off isn't really British English slang, is it?

And when he got all pissy at the referees at the Chelsea match? HOT πŸ”₯

jacking off is quite American BUT, for obvious reasons, it’s probably my fave wank euphemism now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have been tending to this spiky bendy broski and thinking of @jumpmoon

I think something went wrong though. Was meant to be a cucumber.

wow that cucumba has a phat bunda. Allotment Mick would probably have something to say about it because he is/was a bastard but I think it's very charming.

Excellent pictures from your travels, loving the John Stones picture especially. Missed you on here so have this from me, please don’t open if your not a fan of skittles
my FAVOURITE πŸ₯° :whistle: :love: this skittle was truly blessed to be held and eaten so tenderly.

@Violetroselily I think I've mentioned this before but lucozade was a fuckin cure all in my house - hungover? Lucozade. Shitting yourself with norovirus? Lucozade. Broken your neck? Lucozade. Biological terrorism level parasite? Lucozade will sort u right out.

I just updated my bitmoji for the first time in forever

View attachment 1567115
edit because I need to show my crocs obv:
View attachment 1567119
girl u are so cute!! look at ur lil crocs!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.