Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Violetroselily feels very corporate/ high powered attorney type, current state excluded. Everyone else is just girly version of their profile pic with the exception of @madamchristmas who is Mrs Christmas in her dominatrix gear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
if someone walked up to me in the street and said stop and held up a deadly weapon to me and said pls describe a member of tattles physical appearence, id pick @jumpmoon as i think my mind has created exactly what she looks like in my head and you may aswell refer to me as akinator
I like how your hypothetical assailant is polite and says “please” whilst wielding the deadly weapon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
yes judging by the review of his penis he sounds delightful!

now can someone pls post a review of jg’s
Do we think the birthday boy will be having a party now he’s got the day off tomorrow? Did someone mention a couple of days in Ibiza? I am here for some half naked pictures by the pool

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like we're inching ever closer to having a mass reveal of our faces and pledging our eternal love to one another like some sort of pervy convent, with Abe as our figurehead (in more ways than one).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like we're inching ever closer to having a mass reveal of our faces and pledging our eternal love to one another like some sort of pervy convent, with Abe as our figurehead (in more ways than one).
i fancy you all more than i fancy jg

• Heart
Weirdly I'm okay with this. I have on occasion found myself thinking, "If only there was a cult I could join that wasn't mad..." 😂

The bitmoji reveals were just the beginning.

f0e16974e29218256b87dea65b380295754d5857f0716a50fb320359f28de2e3.0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.