Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s not like wow look at the bloody size of that but it’s got some girth to it and id say it’s above average. and he knows what to do with it which automaticallly makes him A*
He sounds lovely so far. Where did you meet him? Tell him I'll chin him if he hurts you. Also how old is he?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg @jumpmoon has been bailed from allotment jail
LADS what a time I’ve missed yis!!

1662736126466.jpeg

Barely had time to piss let alone thirst but I saw some things on my mysterious travels that reminded me of you all 🥹

this enlightening leaflet in the worst hotel ever in the red light district (could have been in the four seasons in Vouliagméni for €2,000 a night with tanned sweaty Greek bae but you can’t have it all …):
1F5347BA-4681-4793-868B-5FE32C2DE429.jpeg

John Stones in a 1960s Greek Melodrama:
E72C828D-9DD1-40F6-B7DE-3B134088B32C.jpeg

This Byzantine man with JG calves:
6BD17F00-8345-4D6F-9C38-F50B8F635847.jpeg

Flipper’s shirt in Athens flea market (not a Grealish to be seen 🥲):

F7E1DD46-5AC9-4CE9-A091-CE4332EB66BB.jpeg

this controversial bit of graffiti in downtown Thessaloniki:
20B61204-BEB2-4A5C-9A66-F7DB6835E148.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1566742

Barely had time to piss let alone thirst but I saw some things on my mysterious travels that reminded me of you all 🥹

this enlightening leaflet in the worst hotel ever in the red light district (could have been in the four seasons in Vouliagméni for €2,000 a night with tanned sweaty Greek bae but you can’t have it all …):
View attachment 1566745

View attachment 1566746

View attachment 1566749

View attachment 1566751

View attachment 1566756
Glad your free, alive and as mental as ever!!

Missed you!!

94A39425-E40E-490E-8037-CB4C6B9C9A89.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Damn, Parachute's over, too? I feel like we all really need to catch a break. Tattle trip to Ibiza?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1566742

View attachment 1566745

View attachment 1566746

View attachment 1566749

View attachment 1566751

View attachment 1566756
omg jumpy we missed you
these photos are the best, it is so CUTE u think of us all even when globetrotting
BC914BFF-F144-4C35-8C55-43EEE1FD7FCF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1566742

View attachment 1566745

View attachment 1566746

View attachment 1566749

View attachment 1566751

View attachment 1566756
JUMMMPPPPYYYY BAEEEEBBBBYYYY ❤❤❤❤ missed you you little mad man ihope you had a very fun travel and gkt through border control smoothly

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1566742

View attachment 1566745

View attachment 1566746

View attachment 1566749

View attachment 1566751

View attachment 1566756
I am cackling! 🤣 The edited in “Rodri” is sending me. Welcome back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I realised this thread is just all of us being in love and using Jack Grealish photos as reaction pics to illustrate it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
JUMMMPPPPYYYY BAEEEEBBBBYYYY ❤❤❤❤ missed you you little mad man ihope you had a very fun travel and gkt through border control smoothly
omg bb shop 💕 BIB: EbenezerJet fined me and put our luggage in hold and made my husband put his passport in as well?! So he couldn’t get back in the country?! 😂😂😂 he’s in now but lol

I wanted to go here and like lick the grass or something but my pal wouldn’t drive us 😂
9115DF19-CC8D-4EF7-9420-F18772AEB8BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I will be so disappointed if at the orgy @jumpmoon face is not round and cute like her profile pic. I think you would be the biggest surprise but in the most lovely way.

Are your day to day outfits quite whimsical? Do you live in a cabin in the woods with fairies and such. I'm imagining crystals, joss sticks, and barefoot through the forest vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will be so disappointed if at the orgy @jumpmoon face is not round and cute like her profile pic. I think you would be the biggest surprise but in the most lovely way.

Are your day to day outfits quite whimsical? Do you live in a cabin in the woods with fairies and such. I'm imagining crystals, joss sticks, and barefoot through the forest vibes.
this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me 💕 😭😭😭 💕this is how I am in my dreams of myself tbh

I’m defo a fan of whimsy you’d spot me a mile off I look like a duckin mad witch. I’d light a joss stick for bae to set the mood and then he would have to take off a lot of spooky boho layers and gemstone rings but maybe he has a fortune teller fetish 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t live in a woodland cabin or a tree tho sadly I live in a block of flats with Milky the drug dealer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
if someone walked up to me in the street and said stop and held up a deadly weapon to me and said pls describe a member of tattles physical appearence, id pick @jumpmoon as i think my mind has created exactly what she looks like in my head and you may aswell refer to me as akinator

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.