Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanl you bb. I havent been sick for a couple of hours but also too scared to eat or drink anything. Going to crawl out of bed in a bit and get an ice lolly

ice lollies are always a go to in that state, bless nothing worse than bein sicky.
hope it clears up as the day goes on broski

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The most important issue is what do we do with our FPL teams? I’ve not done any transfers yet and have 2 to use - do I need to use at least one or will it roll over to whenever this week’s fixtures end up being played?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The most important issue is what do we do with our FPL teams? I’ve not done any transfers yet and have 2 to use - do I need to use at least one or will it roll over to whenever this week’s fixtures end up being played?
See twitter

Screenshot_20220909-133712_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 1
Thank you bb. Feeling like bae when he has a bad tum 🥺

Am now drinking lucozade and watching Grand Designs. Hoping my abs will look like this when I'm better

View attachment 1566456

There is a new episode set in Hale, feel like those of you that are local will love this (I love when I know the area). Cc @ruby1080 @Gattle09
My mum told me to watch, still haven’t yet though. I love it too when they are local, there was a LLL that was in Didsbury, they took them to Cheadle to a massive house but one of them refused to go in the house as it wasn’t Didsbury 😳🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My dad and stepmum almost went on LLL, but thankfully they found their house during the process. I would have died if they were on it, my stepmum would have been awful about every house

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve not had a notification! Don’t think I can handle it today, just started watching together and have got up to Fernandinho’s leaving party and I’m a wreck. Need to do the school run now with a red face. don’t know what is going on 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
better thank you, am going to have some heinz tomato soup because it makes everything better. Have you decided on your excuse?
good! and god, I love heinz tommy soup.
and no, I've already expressed my distaste of being here so many times today before realising each time that it hinders my potential excuse to leave every time I say it. I am stupid. I can make it though I think, not long to go now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.