Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's a good excuse to leave work about half an hour earlier that doesn't involve proof of appointment
Can you not say you have just got a last minute appointment so can’t prove it… or a family member had broken down and you need to go help them?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did your date still go ahead, what did you wear and how fancy was it please?
we went to a lovely restaurant in manchester and the food was so fit, then went for some cocktails afterwards and stayed in a hotel cos he’d asked my mates to pack me some pjs and stuff i’d need for the night 🥺 dno how he managed to plan this a day before but don’t wanna know how he did it x

i wore jeans and a cutesy somewhat tit top (thanks bae @madamchristmas ) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
we went to a lovely restaurant in manchester and the food was so fit, then went for some cocktails afterwards and stayed in a hotel cos he’d asked my mates to pack me some pjs and stuff i’d need for the night 🥺 dno how he managed to plan this a day before but don’t wanna know how he did it x

That sounds lovely, I like him so far 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6

does he have a big willy tho

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watch him go on a quick jaunt to Ibiza and get even more injured

Probs feel they need to out of respect for Will as he is president of the FA. It is disappointing though, there are so many ways they can mark it without cancelling.
The palace even said they were happy for events to go ahead, all seems a bit trigger pulling to make it seem like they aren’t all about football

Reactions: 4
Presumably all the mid week European games will still have to go ahead, then hopefully the funeral will be on a day where there aren’t many games to move.

Bored of it now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.