Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I ever stopped wearing ballet flats 🙈 But I am very, very old.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just went back to my first photos as I don’t believe I was a business gal when I was a teen but wanted to double check and can someone please tell me why the figging ginger has saved itself as being something something I saved when I was 10?!
6179BBB7-220F-46AE-80E3-8D3018D401F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't remember corporate wear/ out out era. I did the jeans and handkerchief type tops around 2000/ 2004, then jeans and vest/ t-shirt with the belt that was made of loads of circles. Never did the bandage dress thing and then it was jeans and a nice top.

• Heart
  • Haha
If you wear business attire or at least smart casual, what do you wear on your feet at work?

I've never loved loafers, but do have a couple of inoffensive pairs. But I would mostly wear ballet flats around the office (and still do if i have meetings) until trainers became more acceptable

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Fun fact I still have two of those sheer shirts, one black and one pale pink, and I genuinely wear them for work. They don't make fast fashion like they used to.

• Heart
If you wear business attire or at least smart casual, what do you wear on your feet at work?

I've never loved loafers, but do have a couple of inoffensive pairs. But I would mostly wear baller flats around the office (and still do if i have meetings) until trainers became more acceptable
this is probably naughty of me but my work is pretty chilled, I wear slip on vans with my business casual. or if it’s winter then Chelsea boots

• Heart

I've never loved loafers, but do have a couple of inoffensive pairs. But I would mostly wear ballet flats around the office (and still do if i have meetings) until trainers became more acceptable
Boots for about 9 months of the year, loafers (I’ve got one ‘cool’ pair and one proper granny super comfy pair that I just hope no one actually looks at) for 2 months and 29 days and sandals for the remaining 2 or 3 days.

tried to find decent photos of 2010 me but christ

actually no I wore sandals for half a day this year then went home and changed at lunch because the aircon was giving me frostbit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Ballet flats, black tights and a dress is basically my office wardrobe (until it has to be prised off me every summer). Heels would be overdressed for where I work. Trainers acceptable but I don’t wear them.

• Heart

So you’re not wearing your crocs then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to wear loafers, but now when I'm in an office I go for ankle boots. Have also worn white converse.

I found a photo of the grey ones! Topshop I think. Had to do an extreme zoom. You can see my ankle spraining

Gone now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ballet flats, black tights and a dress is basically my office wardrobe (until it has to be prised off me every summer). Heels would be overdressed for where I work. Trainers acceptable but I don’t wear them.
This just reassures me even more that I am following in your footsteps and I am happy about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Just read that JG was at one of Mendy's sleazy pool parties last year. With Kyle Walker. No wonder Sash gets through the bleach

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And if it’s snowing I brazen it out and go with the Uggs. They can all kiss my arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
i bet he has fuckin monster shits

like fully drops logs and bombs down that toilet

but he looks like he actually wipes his bum and doesn’t have skids in his panties id hope, but defo leaves them on the toilet bowl thing

• Haha
  • Sick
You know I’m now having a memory of girls wearing shirts and blazers on non school uniform day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hate everything about this 😔
yeah. Massive turn off. He's not accused of anything obviously but shows lack of judgment (again). Those parties were just full of powerful men and young girls who were procured for their entertainment

• Sad
Reactions: 3
When I first started working in an office I was all about the button down shirts and pencil skirts.

Now I work in IT and everything's super casual so when I do go into the office it's jeans and t-shirts or a casual dress.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.