Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the unknown of space and the ocean that freaks me out more than anything. I’m not scared of drowning cause I won’t be anywhere near the ocean although I am a fab swimmer
❤

I like the unknownness. If we ever get stuck in space together I will take care of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@jumpmoon what do the numbers mean? And the Rs?

View attachment 1567534
the numbers are the aspect (where it is in the 'sky map' at the time of your birth) which creates angles/relationships between placements. the R means that the planet was in retrograde when you were born (usually indicative of areas of introversion)

@madamchristmas

gemini sun's are usually sex on bleeping legs - you are cheeky and sharp but can be mercurial and hard to suss out. you often draw people in and can play with partners like cat and mouse.
with your aqua sun I'd say you can have a real objective detachment about things when you need to, or when you want something to not affect you, and can just bowl on through (like people thinking about how big space is - thats aqua energy, alien shiz). you can present as very independent and like you can sort yourself out, but there are times when insecurity really bites and this is a bit of a mask.
you have a lot of mars energy, so the sensual impact of your surroundings and environment are particularly important to you as venus in taurus - do you wear a lot of red? I'm getting femme fatale vibes, red and black stuff suiting you. a love of sweets/sweet foods, vanilla flavour/scent, bare skin. that sort of thing lol. basically MADAME CHRISTIMAS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
OK, if he was born before around 5am his moon is in Pisces, after that it would be Aries. We really need the time for the rising sign.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
i think one of you has a strange obsession with trains and windmills but i cannot put my finger on who it is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.