Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the noises he makes, his pure heart and anxiety, the way he cares UGH I’m a soppy witch today and baebae has topped it. anyway yous it’s been a DAY. will catch you in the morning ❤ night ma luvs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry for your lost! ❤ What a life, 70 year as a queen. The world and the British Empire really have change during that time. I hope she been writing her memories in secret, I would really want to read that. What she really thought of all the prime ministers that served during her time as a queen and other juicy stuff. I always gonna remember that the first thing she did after getting out of corona quarantine was riding her favorite horse. She must have been 94 years old. I think she always looked happier around horses and dogs then people and well I can relate. I prefer the company of my horse and my cats over a lot of people. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What a day it has been. Good night to our UK and Europe broskis who are headed for bed. ❤ I still have 1.5 hours left of work, ugh.

• Heart
What a day, indeed. ♥

And for something a bit different & lighter - is my Tinder app in Time Machine mode? Specifically set 10 years in the future? This is kinda freaky 😂

Screenshot_20220909-002815.png
Screenshot_20220909-002903.png

Oh, nevermind. A Libra with no pets. It's not him. I was even gonna accept that he went to uni or at least gave a commencement speech and was given an honorary diploma. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have the worst stomach ache already n feel like it's gonna be a long day but happy Friday babes, we made it

0_JS177196396.jpg

• Heart
what's a good excuse to leave work about half an hour earlier that doesn't involve proof of appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Girls once again either a bug or my awful cooking has rendered me terribly 🤮🤮🤮. Send help and rehydration sachets please.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
the noises he makes, his pure heart and anxiety, the way he cares UGH I’m a soppy witch today and baebae has topped it. anyway yous it’s been a DAY. will catch you in the morning ❤ night ma luvs
OMG don't.
This will be my viewing tonight, am I emotionally stable enough? Probably not.
But it's FRIDAY BROSKIS

Obviously a very gloomy day.. but.. life goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.