Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if we still get to see Bae play on his birthday though or will the games be postponed? Sorry but I have needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have read some vile posts on tumblr (serves me right for going on there, the bleeping gen z'ders think they know it all) where people can't seem to separate out the undeniably questionable things that the monarchy/establishment have done, and the death of a mother/grandmother/great grandmother who has dedicated her life to public service and who has been a constant for almost the entire population

Does anyone know if we still get to see Bae play on his birthday though or will the games be postponed? Sorry but I have needs.
Not confirmed yet, the Department of Media and Sport or whatever its called need to guide the leagues on what to do. Cricket is cancelled tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel like it will probably be postponed.

But I really think what the nation needs is happy birthday football bae.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi all, hope your all well 🥰 I’ve not commented on here for a while but i do have a butchers at what’s going on this thread from time to time… just reading your comments about the queen, you guys seem to know more than what I can see whilst I’m at work. Lol bless her! It will be such a sad day when she goes 😩😩😩

changing topic, just noticed today that Jamie Redknapp follows the jack grealish legs Instagram page. I did chucked to myself!! Do you think he tells Jack what he sees? Or do you think jack looks at the page himself?? Lol I’d love to be a fly on the wall!! 😂😂😂
😂 Jamie “Mr Sketchers” Redknapp clearly has great taste and appreciates Jack as much as we do. I bet he ribs him about it. He’s another one who just gets better with age ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i know we are in a period of mourning… but some cute moments in thus

I can’t watch it all right now but is that first bit where he feels sick from when he disappeared down the tunnel for a bit during the match?

That first little noise he does needs to be added to the sex noises collection.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Mr sketchers? Why mr sketchers? 🤣🤣🤣
He is the face of Sketchers. I suspect he doesn’t actually wear them though. I literally bumped into him in the revolving door of the big NIKE shop last time I was in London and he wasn’t wearing them!

Reactions: 2
He is the face of Sketchers. I suspect he doesn’t actually wear them though. I literally bumped into him in the revolving door of the big NIKE shop last time I was in London and he wasn’t wearing them!
Yeah he doesn’t look like he wears sketchers lol, I’m impressed you managed to look at his feet so quick whilst going through a revolving door, I would have been looking at something else….🤣🤣🤣 his face of course 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah he doesn’t look like he wears sketchers lol, I’m impressed you managed to look at his feet so quick whilst going through a revolving door, I would have been looking at something else….🤣🤣🤣 his face of course 😏
Same, loooove Jamie. One of my longest standing crushes

Cheers ma'am

20220908_210752.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t watch it all right now but is that first bit where he feels sick from when he disappeared down the tunnel for a bit during the match?

That first little noise he does needs to be added to the sex noises collection.
Do we know why he felt/was sick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.