Jack Grealish #73 this week we celebrate the day of your birth, would you please kind and show us your girth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘€ at Charles potentially taking a new name.

What would you call yourself if you chose your own name?
Iā€™ve heard for quite a while he was going to use a different name (or rather, one of his middle names) as king.

Why would he take a new name?

My new name would be Mrs Grealish.
A lot of monarchs have used different names once they became (usually) king.

I would obvs be Queen Rubae Grealo I.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
šŸ‘€ at Charles potentially taking a new name.

What would you call yourself if you chose your own name?
I think it's perfectly reasonable to want to avoid being King Charles given the history of that name for monarchs of this country (Charles 1st, head chopped off. Charles 2nd, notorious shagger.) But it'd be weird to suddenly have to call him something else. I wonder if he'll be a George like his grandfather etc.

Not sure what I'd do. Find a historical hero and use their name, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is Charles going to use George? Thatā€™s what I heard heā€™d do (canā€™t have the news on right now as I literally canā€™t take any more until these kids are asleep and I can get the wine out).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why would he take a new name?

My new name would be Mrs Grealish.
Some monarchs take ā€œregnalā€ names that differ from the names they were given at birth. I heard speculation years ago that Charles may take ā€œGeorgeā€ in honor of his grandfather.

But the Prime Minister just called him King Charles III. Hmm.

Is Charles going to use George? Thatā€™s what I heard heā€™d do (canā€™t have the news on right now as I literally canā€™t take any more until these kids are asleep and I can get the wine out).
I heard the same. We shall see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If they do it they usually use a middle name, not just a random name. His full name is Charles Philip Arthur George.

I think I first heard it talked about when Prince George was born because people were saying heā€™ll be George (insert number, I dunno how many Gs weā€™ve had), but some people were saying maybe not as Charles may also be a King George, so baby George would have the number after that.

Reactions: 4
If they do it they usually use a middle name, not just a random name. His full name is Charles Philip Arthur George.

I think I first heard it talked about when Prince George was born because people were saying heā€™ll be George (insert number, I dunno how many Gā€™s weā€™ve had), but some people were saying maybe not as Charles may also be a King George, so baby George would have the number after that.
Or as poor nervous Diana called him during their wedding vows ā€œPhilip Charles Arthur George.ā€ ā¤šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Crying reading the King's statement. So weird to say and write.
I just find it so sad that he has just lost his mum and the first thing he has to do is give a statement.

I know people like to think the royals have it easy, but who would chose that life!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
George seems the logical name choice.

Although, given the opportunity, who would pass up the chance to be King Arthur?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just find it so sad that he has just lost his mum and the first thing he has to do is give a statement.

I know people like to think the royals have it easy, but who would chose that life!?
I know the queen never really had a retirement to just think of herself and Phillip she was still working this week. One of her last acts was to see Boris off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.