Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo hoo, I really hope he smashes it and has a great game. Obviously it goes without saying excellent perving opportunities required.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Violetroselily I didn’t process it properly earlier but I now need to know what happened with the woman who went to the toilet while on a Teams call. How did she deal with it? New job? Emigrated?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he know about Bae though? Could be awkward if you have to start wanking over him and you’ve not given prior warning.
Especially if she’s on her front wanking

Just assumes position and starts humping the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Violetroselily I didn’t process it properly earlier but I now need to know what happened with the woman who went to the toilet while on a Teams call. How did she deal with it? New job? Emigrated?
Once she finally realised what we were alerting her to, she abruptly left the meeting and we all stayed on in horror. The worst thing was people kept trying to be subtle incase not everyone had noticed, but she wasn't listening at all 🥲. Then she dialled back in about half an hour later by stealth and said nothing

My manager had to call her afterwards to check she was ok and to tell her we'd all forget about it (I will never forget)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Once she finally realised what we were alerting her to, she abruptly left the meeting and we all stayed on in horror. The worst thing was people kept trying to be subtle incase not everyone had noticed, but she wasn't listening at all 🥲. Then she dialled back in about half an hour later by stealth and said nothing

My manager had to call her afterwards to check she was ok and to tell her we'd all forget about it (I will never forget)
I didn’t process it properly earlier either, it is proper mortifying that is, was it a dead loud wee? did she 💨?

I will also never forget, now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he know about Bae though? Could be awkward if you have to start wanking over him and you’ve not given prior warning.
he supports everton (🥴) so bae is my best kept secret

will have to go reverse cowgirl facing the tv if he gets fouled

what if i accidentally moan the wrong name? or start like growling at the tv omg
Especially if she’s on her front wanking

Just assumes position and starts humping the floor
WHAT DO YOU CLASS ME AS?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh my days. The second hand embarrassment is real. I am cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t process it properly earlier either, it is proper mortifying that is, was it a dead loud wee? did she 💨?

I will also never forget, now.
She put her laptop on on the floor in front of her facing the bog so we get like a full view of her gusset as she's dropping her pants and then she was just full on weeing before we could stop her. It was so awful, I don't know what I'd have done if it were me

Like why would you not turn the laptop round 😭 even if you thought you were on mute/camera off you'd do it to make sure???

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She put her laptop on on the floor in front of her facing the bog so we get like a full view of her gusset as she's dropping her pants and then she was just full on weeing before we could stop her. It was so awful, I don't know what I'd have done if it were me

Like why would you not turn the laptop round 😭 even if you thought you were on mute/camera off you'd do it to make sure???
1171D7B2-5D35-436F-B452-C40A8E6F4C36.jpeg

poor woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.