Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this pasta called? Never seen it before?

Looks a little snail shell-esque?
C2538A65-365F-4D67-855A-2577742177AE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
...I wonder if the patchy post-wax growback of his snail trail kept coinciding with his holidays so he just kept shaving/waxing it, maybe now he'll let it grow again 🙁 please
1662481536203.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think you've cracked it you clever goose

Why does this not happen to bae??? (Hint - zoom in on the sleeve 👀 )

Nah I’d give it all up for a photo like this of bae. I mean honestly, what percentage of all our wank fantasies are dressing room based? Mine’s a good 75% at least

sorry to take it back to wanking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nah I’d give it all up for a photo like this of bae. I mean honestly, what percentage of all our wank fantasies are dressing room based? Mine’s a good 75% at least

sorry to take it back to wanking
This would answer all our questions about size. Go on bae just casually stroll past with your knob out as someones getting a fan pic with Haaland pleeeease

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
seen as this is the pasta thread, thought I’d announce mid dick discussion that I’m having M&S chicken arrabbiata for me tea 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.