Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really pissed off that I’m analysing a dick/maybe dick that’s not Bae’s. duck’s sake.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
is it bleeping Bonnucci/Chiellini (same person) as well? What a waste of time. It could just be his hand is the paler bit and his willy the red bit, very short and floppy?

Nah it’s dick and balls isn’t it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Going for an early shower so I’m prepared for the match/Pep unleashing disappointment and sad times.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is his hand not on his lower back?

Idk every part of him except his peen is sort of melding into the guy behind him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is his hand not on his lower back?

Idk every part of him except his peen is sort of melding into the guy behind him
No I think that's the hand of the guy behind

It is too unnatural a position to be a hand and not a dick surely. It's at least his balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
even if none of it was dick/balls, just imagine getting to see bae‘s bare hip ⚰ the bit under his v. his arse would stick out well more than that as well, curvy princess 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't been able to keep up lately, I seemingly have missed the whole thread so far. 🥺 What have I missed?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
everyone who isn't from the north west (minus @2busyshopping34 lol) will be outed pretty quickly at the orgy as soon as they speak.

sorry to bring this up again and I'm not asking for these questions to be answered, I just want people to know what my issues are.
1) I don't understand where your face goes, like doesn't it strain your neck looking up at your wanking material?
2) if hands-free, where are your arms? just by your sides? are you propped up on your elbows? full missionary man arms?
3) if not hands-free, how do you do your nips?
4) I still don't understand how the toy doesn't just roll over/detach itself if you're going hands-free, it's not exactly like a tyre pump where you clip it in place is it
5) for the couple of seconds I attempted it it did feel like it could be really good, but it was just too much of a workout so I got back into ol' faithful cross-legged (see below).
Basically I just lay like this:

1662448529435.png

but with a very squishy pillow (covered with a small towel) under my hips and another one that I hug under my arms/chest, sorta. Between my hips and the pillow is the toy (Womanizer or Satisfier, usually). I can reach a hand down to adjust but I don't really need to usually. Hands are free to look at wanking material on my phone as I grind on the pillow. If I want some nip action that's what the nipple clamps are for but I'm usually too lazy for that.

Sometimes to change the angle I hike a leg up kinda like this bleep (sorry, he's just right there in my camera roll) but obviously I'm on my bed and not an angled tarp on top of stadium seats:

gettyimages-1294478735-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't been able to keep up lately, I seemingly have missed the whole thread so far. 🥺 What have I missed?
Quick recap
This morning - step by step guide to most effective position for wanking with toy (including diagram)
This afternoon - debate over whether someone’s skulking about behind Ronaldo flashing his knob or hand (including pic)
Pretty dull thread really 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Quick recap
This morning - step by step guide to most effective position for wanking with toy (including diagram)
This afternoon - debate over whether someone’s skulking about behind Ronaldo flashing his knob or hand (including pic)
Also pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think this is a hand or a dick? Zoom in behind
View attachment 1559366
Anatomically speaking - Dick.

Quick recap
And what would be the most effective position?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Quick recap
Are we really calling that the most effective position? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.