Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put her laptop on on the floor in front of her facing the bog so we get like a full view of her gusset as she's dropping her pants and then she was just full on weeing before we could stop her. It was so awful, I don't know what I'd have done if it were me

Like why would you not turn the laptop round 😭 even if you thought you were on mute/camera off you'd do it to make sure???
oh my word, that is actually HORRENDOUS. I dunno what I’d do in that situation, like that would ruin my life and I’m not being dramatic 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
oh my word, that is actually HORRENDOUS. I dunno what I’d do in that situation, like that would ruin my life and I’m not being dramatic 😂😭
Same. I would be crying hysterically and would never want to talk to anyone again. The second hand embarrassment was bad enough, I would not cope if it were me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She put her laptop on on the floor in front of her facing the bog so we get like a full view of her gusset as she's dropping her pants and then she was just full on weeing before we could stop her. It was so awful, I don't know what I'd have done if it were me

Like why would you not turn the laptop round 😭 even if you thought you were on mute/camera off you'd do it to make sure???
Why did she take it with her? Why not just say, BRB, toilet break. Or hold it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Same xx

I’d have to get a new job as a bare minimum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I don’t think I could have kept it together after that 😂. I suppose the only positive to come out of it is she showed her sheer dedication to the job not even stopping work for a wee

• Haha
Reactions: 9

oh my god. I'd have to go move abroad and create a whole new identity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.