Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t get over the length of his hair! he will be putting it up soon like Haaland does

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I just say the whole point of being a perv is perving. Stop channel hopping until the very last minute RLF and let me perv over them in the tunnel 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say the whole point of being a perv is perving. Stop channel hopping until the very last minute RLF and let me perv over them in the tunnel 🤬
Tell him Europa League’s on Thursdays and he doesn’t get a say until then.

29 degrees and he’s got his under armour on 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tell him Europa League’s on Thursdays and he doesn’t get a say until then.

29 degrees and he’s got his under armour on 🥰
Haha he is very invested in city, always wants to watch them. He is a closet blue.

Bea looks like he is wearing cycling shorts 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FFS HE IS SO FIT AND CHUNKY AND SWEATY

Imagine him doing one of those upside down sit ups with no top on ffs and his fat thighs wrapped around a boxing bag thing like this
1662492647661.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.