Jack Grealish #72 Definitely At Peace With His Pizzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
off topic work chat

this lad always phones me at work lately and we work in different offices, it's definitely just to have a flirt I'm not an idiot BUT after a 40 min flirt chat, I throw off my headset when he said he's going. I stand up to stretch my legs, turn to my mate at her desk and say "he's in love with me he is".. lads the call was still connected on teams.

I was about a metre away and my headset was hung over the partition of my desk but DO WE THINK HE HEARD ME?!??! SOS.
i hope u tell this at ur wedding ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If it makes you feel better at my last job the teams PA went for a slash on camera during our team meeting and we all had to tell her to stop because we could see

Pants round ankles and everything
duck off that is the worst.
just had a worse thought too tho, he’s wfh so not sure if he even wears headset or just lets teams calls play out of his laptop 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
with teams if you leave the call and he doesn’t he’d be sat there in a call on his one, so i think you’ll be ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
duck off that is the worst.
just had a worse thought too tho, he’s wfh so not sure if he even wears headset or just lets teams calls play out of his laptop 😭
immediate red flag. if he does this then he's not the one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I do this at home, why is it a red flag? 😭
sorry, it just is 😔 it always seems to be the types of people who really SHOULD use headphones, the ones who rub dust off their screen while talking to you and you can hear every sweep of their sleeve, or are like 'sorry got a wash on lol hope it's not too loud'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
sorry, it just is 😔 it always seems to be the types of people who really SHOULD use headphones, the ones who rub dust off their screen while talking to you and you can hear every sweep of their sleeve, or are like 'sorry got a wash on lol hope it's not too loud'
Or people like me who stab at their keyboard, forgetting they are not on mute and the microphone is approx 2cm away from where they are bullying the keys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’m doing the school run for the first time with NK being in secondary school and I thought those posh private primary parents were bad but they are nothing on this tit, I’m going to die. Rip.

Please don’t buy a Range Rover if you can’t drive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I’m doing the school run for the first time with NK being in secondary school and I thought those posh private primary parents were bad but they are nothing on this tit, I’m going to die. Rip.

Please don’t buy a Range Rover if you can’t drive
1662479663971.jpeg
1662479687194.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do this at home, why is it a red flag? 😭
I do it too, but I am in my own locked office rather than a kitchen or something. For some calls, I do it on my phone so can do something else on screen.

Edit: to confirm, the something else is usually this on my personal phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon JG is scared to go back driving. Don't blame him the press will be all over him. 100 million banned driver and all that tit
Poor bae. He should purchase himself a little Toyota yaris, or a smart car - with automatic transmission 😀😀😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.